lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Is their anyway we as a community can help with the progress of the game like contacting other artists within the scene to potentially get on bored with the project If so where can we direct them to get in contact with you directly
Absolutely; spread the word. If we could have a handful of folk just creating a few renders every week that would be enough to keep the the project progressing at an acceptable pace.

gifsignature60fr.gif

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
Absolutely; spread the word. If we could have a handful of folk just creating a few renders every week that would be enough to keep the the project progressing at an acceptable pace.

View attachment 3896701
I started following Daz3D's tutorial on Youtube a few months ago. In the meantime I upgraded my GPU, collected assets and started writing a script for my first scene(s).

Guess I am to much of a beginner at this point to be of any help, but just so you know: I would be thrilled to learn while assisting on this project.

Last edited:

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I started following Daz3D's tutorial on Youtube a few months ago. In the meantime I upgraded my GPU, collected assets and started writing a script for my first scene(s).

Guess I am to much of a novice at this point to be of any help, but just so you know: I would be thrilled to learn while assisting on this project.
Thanks! Once you have a bit of practice under your belt, just send an email to Flavio at info@adventuresinenf.com. By now, he has the whole 'onboarding package' down to a science, with all the assets, models and test scenes ready for download

gifsignature60fr.gif

woodpecker14

Dec 31, 2017
It's also interesting to see devs be straight up and say "Yeah, we're struggling, either we need help or we can't keep going" given how many other devs just go radio silent and ghost on their communities. Hope it works out.

Sothasyll

Sep 18, 2023
Just played it, one of the best premises I've encountered on this site, every interaction is so hot and scratches certain itches. I really hope they can get the support they need to continue further.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes