Ren'Py - The Mind Society [v0.5] [Adventures in ENF]

1. 3.00 star(s)

caldess

I feel like this game is overrated by at least one but probably one and a half stars at least.

Yes the Renders are good, but not exceptional or from a quality never seen before.

The Story is average , and that is very generous.

And the update pace is below average.

Yet this game is one of the highest rating ones on the site.. with close to 5 stars. I just dont get it.

An honest rating of this games current state would be 3.. that is average.. because thats what it is an average game...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3195513

Very beautiful models, but just not enough content yet. The interface is simple and there isn't too much clicking.

The story has mystery, but there is also this mind controlling angle that's so common in this type of games. It would be nice to see someone who gets all the girls based on how clever he is, for a change, but this is not the case here.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Fantastic gameplay, a very exciting story and incredible art. Both renders and animations look incredible here. The only issue with this game is that it's still a bit short considering how long it's been in development. But it's certainly a 5 star game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Vor123

Finally, I passed the current version with all the options for passing, and was very impressed. There is everything you need: an interesting plot, really attractive girls, a variety of situations in which the protagonist finds himself. And a very cool elaboration of animations.
    I really hope that this game will be brought to an end, no matter how long it takes.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

mcnick

I really like the concept and how you get feedback on your progress in power.
    The Artwork is good even if not every character is fully to my taste.
    The story seems interesting and i am looking forward to see how it will roll out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

fadran

Very good game. Some people here seems to dislike the flashback parts but I really liked them. Maybe dont put too many in it. A new stone every three, four nights maybe and not every night. Other than that, the game is beautiful and sexy as hell.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

facogi

One of the most beautiful characters and animations. Very good job. For my first play 2 very good sex scenes and I hope to see many more.
    The story suggests that the content can be of great quality. I hope the developer will not disappoint us.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

JoshCran

Version: 0.4.4

TL;DR: The renders and animations are of high quality. The story is good, and told in a way that mesh well with the graphics.

I found the MC of the story easy to relate to, and there are choices that I suppose will form the content presented, depending on how I use the powers given me. The idea behind what happens to the MC is well presented and while I have played other games with mind control as a theme, this take on it is new, and I think well executed.

I love the graphics and the renders. I didn't run into any performance problems on my single playthrough, and there are a lot of animations that could have been laggy.

The sounds in the game were supporting the action, and did not distract from it. I didn't really think about it much, though.

In total it was very good. It is rather short for such a large download, but I assume it is because of the quality of the graphics, which really as first rate.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

martinlongbow

very good game. engaging plot, beautiful graphics. Only bad part is the memory stone piece, waste of resources to come up with that useless memories. i would rather use that time to develop current content.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

willi83

don't know what to say. awesome so far. 4 stars. please impl. a kind of repeat function during sex scenes. this auto forward cost one star. and you definetily need a GALLERY . the story is kind of fresh. the girls are hot. came for a fap but i read the text and liked it :)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

VladLem

One of the best game I've played, with great graphics and a more interesting storyline. The idea of controlling everyone in the world but not the people in powers is a thing, which captured me. The artwork and the detailing on the characters done is really amazing.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Callypb

Played through it fast and must say I loved it. Became a patreon for the first time to support the development of the game. Really looking forward to watching his powers grow and the characters get more and more corrupted. Hopefully we get to see more branching in the coming versions.

+good story
    +really nice animation
    +good pace in the corruption of characters, same quick some will take work.
    -to short now, but will grow. We just need to be patient.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

burrito107

Played version 0.4.3.

Pretty good game. I really like the mind control story line, and the writing is pretty good - at one point I actually lol'd. I like where the story seems to be going, as well as the way they worked in the flashback scenes.

I knocked off one star because I'm not a big fan of the models used here. Obviously that's pretty subjective so YMMV, but there's not much variation in body type either.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

DJenser

Great models, some of the best animations I've ever seen. (I mean, COME ON! Animated fight choreography!?) Plus the whammied facial expressions are killer! The story is also simple yet engaging, with only a few grammatical hiccups. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

mtnaum

Excellent mind-control fetish content, with pretty good renders.

Knocking off 1 star, just because there isn't much content yet and some of the scenes are hard to navigate (night house is blindingly blue). Doesn't seem like much real choice/agency, but that's not necessarily bad as long as the content starts to add up.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Kberger

Wow, what a game. I am impressed. The animations are awesome and the story super exciting. I really hope for many more updates. The only thing I don't like are the enormous melons of nearly all the girls. But the overall package definitely makes up for that.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

randomguy009

Really enjoyed this game. Played it when it first released and now I'm caught up and waiting for more. Well written story that I am looking forward to and great art style that keeps my eyes focused. Keep it up and great work.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

biggiemac

got sold on the girls with abs :)

A great game overall and looking forward to the next update. The navigation is pretty straightforward, the animations and renders are great, and an interesting choice system

THe only things i feel could be better are that the facial features for the stepmom and sister look a bit rushed compared to the rest of the game (or maybe it's just their faces are not my cup of tea :)), and the animations seem to be missing the grand finale.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

JimmyJazz69

This game is faaaar for being complete, but I'm 200% into it! The renders are gorgeous, the oufits are also really great and the story/concept shows great promise.

TBH, the game hooked me from the first render, a gorgeous, helpless big-boobed girl in lingerie with a BIG ball gag. Just for an oportunity to see more of it, I'm on board.

I hope the developers don't abandon this game, like so many others have done here. Even though this is a *really* uncomplete game, my 5 stars are an incentive to keep going!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

exfactor909

Awesome story. great looking models, and beautiful animations. it's short nd sweet and the sex scenes are beautiful. The way you had the expressions on the girls seem so realistic. One one draw back for me as my own personal preference, i'm not a fan of the humungous breasts, And all the girls have them . Variety would be nice. Also the interaction with the surroundings was nice. Can't wait for the update. Great job so far.