Redeemed

May 3, 2017
I politely ask for a save from the end of the previous version, have a new PC and no longer have access to my old ones.

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I have just finished played version 0.4.4-pc. It was fun and interesting. Good models and fun story. I think I also wrote about the game earlier (I can't remember the version, but at that time it was very short). For now I think it is laying the foundation for a fun game. I really liked the "kinetic" energy of the suggestions the MC could make. That works very well. Also the way the numbers increase is very cool. It was nice to have the written directions within the house so the MC could find his way within his own house, but consider also making it a part of the first day?

Two minor things:
As a drawback I think the map could use a bit of make-over. It really felt out of place. But I can't tell what to do with it but with all the mind ideas it seems odd to suddenly see something that looks like a bad commercial tourist-map. Either something more brainy: like a mental map or maybe a bit more high-tech map?
Secondly switch around on the hallway and the MC's room. It feels odd that one has to go out of the door in his room and is right in the TV-room and then goes to the left when EVERY-OTHER room is connected to the hallway. Also the swing-around in the room is cool but fells weird when connected to the TV-room.

It is just my ideas, use them if you will and thanks for letting us play the versions so far.

Reactions: ghosty20 and lionmc

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
While I think people are right to vent their frustrations, especially if their Patrons, I think it is at least commendable that the developer tried to integrate something new, even if the update suffered for it. Also one does have to consider the branching narrative aspect of this. Of course a linear game would have made more headway in a single update.

However I'd also like lionmc to consider that some of the sex scenes seem a little overanimated in parts. The loops in general are fine, but I noticed that Jenny's mouth is almost cartoonishly rubbery during the session on the desk. You can probably get away with doing a little less there, with no negative effect to the quality of the scene. ;)

I don't know how the others feel about it, but I'd be more than happy with less animated portions and more still images if it means a more substantial update.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2021
That is wild right left us out in desert for like 6 months or more and we only get 6 droplets of water! lol
It really was I thought it was an error on my part to be honest i scrolled back to be certain but I started right from my save from the end of the last update and it was literally 5 min later i hit the "That's the end of the update" People aren't going to pay money for 5 min of gameplay at that rate this game will take 5 years.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The second problem is, of course, the branching paths. There are two major splits in the update, one new and one that carries over from previous chapters, meaning in a single play-trough the player will only experience a fraction of everything we produced.
I just hope that it isn't going to keep on branching, or it really will be a problem. What kind of branching is it that you're planning? We have the choices between horny and submissive that splits the girls neatly into two paths, that doesn't seem like it would split much more later, but there was also the choice between Jenny and Stacy previously and the Alex/Corrine choice this time that could lead to huge divergence if we don't get to pick up the ones left behind later. That would minimise the divergence, since down the road it probably doesn't matter much which girl he picked up first if he got the other one later, it would make a big difference if he didn't get the other girl at all.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes