RPGM The Minimum Project [v0.7.2] [Intervention]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Where am I at in the game so far in the game? I mean this in terms of how much content I have left. I just got the climbing gloves and I need to go see Maria again, as well as go to the now opened faculty room.

Mad_Scientist101

Jul 2, 2020
Where am I at in the game so far in the game? I mean this in terms of how much content I have left. I just got the climbing gloves and I need to go see Maria again, as well as go to the now opened faculty room.
This is around the 45% mark of the content available in v0.6. In my high efficiency playthrough it took me 2.5 hours to get where you are and 5.5 hours to finish all available content.

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
This is around the 45% mark of the content available in v0.6. In my high efficiency playthrough it took me 2.5 hours to get where you are and 5.5 hours to finish all available content.

I just got out of Renna's apartment, and already survived the faculty room along with doing Natsuki's 2nd experiement I see that the story is pointing me towards speaking to Renna in her classroom, but the message says "content under development". I take it that's the end for now right? (I did see Maria and went to her house).

Mad_Scientist101

Jul 2, 2020
I just got out of Renna's apartment, and already survived the faculty room along with doing Natsuki's 2nd experiement I see that the story is pointing me towards speaking to Renna in her classroom, but the message says "content under development". I take it that's the end for now right? (I did see Maria and went to her house).
If you finished Renna's apartment, her content is done until the next update. If you also finished Maria's house content, all you have left is the new Reiko content in her classroom on the second floor and the nurse's office on the first floor. I've attached the v0.6 scenes guide so you can check if you missed any scenes.

Reactions: TigerK3

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
If you finished Renna's apartment, her content is done until the next update. If you also finished Maria's house content, all you have left is the new Reiko content in her classroom on the second floor and the nurse's office on the first floor. I've attached the v0.6 scenes guide so you can check if you missed any scenes.
Thanks for the guide, yeah I did manage to do Reiko's content but thanks to you I was able to double check and see if I didn't miss anything else. I guess all I have left now is to find this nurse.

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
I'm hoping we get some more Minori content soon. Would like some more High/Low affection differences if you stay over at her house like getting tossed in a hamster cage when she doesn't want to deal with you.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Beatos21

Aug 21, 2021
I'm hoping we get some more Minori content soon. Would like some more High/Low affection differences if you stay over at her house like getting tossed in a hamster cage when she doesn't want to deal with you.
And the hamster is very hungry!

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes