RPGM The Minimum Project [v0.7.2] [Intervention]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Mad_Scientist101

Jul 2, 2020
I'll be the hero this time, but I hope someone else will be there for us for the next update (this was a one-time thing for v0.7). Have fun, guys; it's a great update!

Update Notes:

V0.7.2

• Fixed an error which could occur when entering Maria's pussy in the bathtub
  • Fixed an error which could occur when entering Hitomi's gym bag
V0.7
  • Added new scenes with Renna available after completing her apartment event
  • Added a new scene in Minori's home at her table (Not completely finished yet)
  • Added a new scene for Hitomi in the locker room available after finishing her exercise scene at least once
  • Added a new scene for Maria in her house's bathroom. Accessible only when returning to her house a second time
  • Added option to return to and explore Maria's mansion when talking to her in the library
  • Now able to pass time while in Maria's cage (available after spending one day in the cage)
  • Removed the skip event functionality on Maria's cage events as this was replaced with passing time
  • Reduced the amount of affection gained or lost by responding submissively or defiantly to Maria in the cage
  • Reiko will now only throw you into her cereal if it's the first time you encounter her at her desk
  • Changed the affection ranges that determine how characters address you during dialogue (now ≤0, 1-7, 8-13, 14-19, ≥20)
  • Improved performance of scenes with animated backgrounds or foregrounds
  • Fixed an issue where Hiroshi's battle position would break for some fights after fighting Natsuki's pinky
  • Fixed an issue where a test dialogue would appear in Maria's foot worship scene
  • Fixed an issue where wandering NPCs may sometimes not move on spawning (Thanks to Doommer for this fix)
  • Fixed an issue where any NPC could interact with the teacher's chair in classrooms
  • Fixed an issue where the arousal UI from Maria's crotch battle could appear in other battles

Affinity / Scenes Guide:

Bullet777

Sep 7, 2023
I'll be the hero this time, but I hope someone else will be there for us for the next update (this was a one-time thing for v0.7). Have fun, guys; it's a great update!

MEGA (Get it Fast!)

Update Notes:

V0.7.2

V0.7
  • Added a new scene for Hitomi in the locker room available after finishing her exercise scene at least once
  • Added a new scene for Maria in her house's bathroom. Accessible only when returning to her house a second time
  • Added option to return to and explore Maria's mansion when talking to her in the library
  • Now able to pass time while in Maria's cage (available after spending one day in the cage)
  • Removed the skip event functionality on Maria's cage events as this was replaced with passing time
  • Reduced the amount of affection gained or lost by responding submissively or defiantly to Maria in the cage
  • Reiko will now only throw you into her cereal if it's the first time you encounter her at her desk
  • Changed the affection ranges that determine how characters address you during dialogue (now ≤0, 1-7, 8-13, 14-19, ≥20)
  • Fixed an issue where Hiroshi's battle position would break for some fights after fighting Natsuki's pinky
  • Fixed an issue where a test dialogue would appear in Maria's foot worship scene
  • Fixed an issue where wandering NPCs may sometimes not move on spawning (Thanks to Doommer for this fix)
  • Fixed an issue where any NPC could interact with the teacher's chair in classrooms
  • Fixed an issue where the arousal UI from Maria's crotch battle could appear in other battles

Affinity / Scenes Guide:

the link is already dead.... we need another HERO !

tco03

Dec 30, 2018

MEGA (Get it Fast!)

Update Notes:

V0.7.2

V0.7

Affinity / Scenes Guide:

Thx but link is now Down

ImuSama

Nov 19, 2023
LMAO 0.7.2 is out, I NEED A HERO !!!!!

MEGA (Get it Fast!)

Update Notes:

V0.7.2

V0.7

Affinity / Scenes Guide:

Thx, but the link is dead, can you share it again please

zingygamed44

Sep 10, 2023
does this work? I dont know how to use Gdrive that well but I uploaded it, I think :3

Turns out it's still uploading, my internet is really bad, sorry : (

Edit: I am gonna try compressing and reuploading it in a minue, sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: ImuSama
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes