t727

Jan 4, 2018
That doesn't answer how to get from 15 corruption to 20. Anything specific to this particular point?
It has been a while since I played this last.
But previously you had to have a drinking night with the monks.
Also some events increase the corruption as it increase your lust and decrease your resistance.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
It has been a while since I played this last.
But previously you had to have a drinking night with the monks.
Also some events increase the corruption as it increase your lust and decrease your resistance.
I managed to get an increase from having another drinking event, but I'm not sure when or what triggers being able to have another drinking event. This game seems interesting so far, but it could use some tweaks regarding what to do when.

Sep 24, 2017
Stuck on 25 corruption. Celine doesn't wanna do holy rites. Nothing happens with Dana. Jana doesn't want help, even when confronting her.

Also anyone asking for detective code, don't bother. I have detective mode on and it's basically useless. It only removes a couple locations from view, so you're still gonna get stuck like me

Reactions: Ebonyprincejj

G1Naks

Nov 15, 2017
I can say that for pregnancy, I have some plans to add it later, yes. Speaking of which, is there any point in doing pregnancy optional? Is it something that some people don't want to see at all?
If you plan to do multiple endings it could be optional, but you would need to be very careful to not make it small as pregnancy occurs in a long period. Just adding an ending or a path that jumps to the pregnancy isn't good.
Would it take time and effort? Yes.
But the game is yours and you should decide if you want to implement it or not.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm.... no lesbian tag in women monastery game? :) what a perwed game. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Alcahest

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I just found this pic on the internet. :)
Maybe it's fit novel? :)
Or it can be useful any way...

kenterberijskie-rasskazy.jpg

origin (I Pacconti Di Canterbury) (1972).

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
Usually I'm not a big fan of real action and html games. With real models, you're normally forced to use what's available online unless you go into heavy photoshopping. Devs end up adding whatever the model has done in order to include more content and even change the story to accomodate a certain photoshoot or video. With HTML it's just a matter of tastes. I simply tend to prefer RenPy for this kind of games.

But The Monastery is different. It has the same issues as the rest of the games made with real models, but the story and the narration is SO good and so immersive, I just forget about everything else and enjoy the ride.

Thank you so much for all the effort you put into this game. You've created something truly special.
The pregnancy thing is a hard one. I think the impreg is a big deal, but also the idea of breeding the girls multiple times is kindof enticing.
Maybe the alchemist can have an "accelerated pregnancy" medicine and all the immaculate conceptions can raised in the orphanage/childcare centre attached to the monastery?
I get that it would impossible to do scenes with pregnant girls, but maybe just photoshop the bellies and make them inaccessible during the short-ish term?

I think the biggest thing will be how the story manages to convince the mother superior of her nuns immaculately conceiving....

Anyway, great game - really enjoyed it. Basically the story of the creation of a creepy cult. Lol. Amazing work.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Any hints on how to progress the morning Encounter with Olenka? It requires 40/10, but given it's first thing in the morning, T is always at 0. And the encounter disappears if I do anything else.

krikroune

Mar 28, 2020
Any hints on how to progress the morning Encounter with Olenka? It requires 40/10, but given it's first thing in the morning, T is always at 0. And the encounter disappears if I do anything else.
Same problem here...
I really don't know how to get Temptation 10 when MC wakes up...

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Really enjoyed the content so far. The amount of content for a .4 is honestly amazing, considering some of the other games in the forum, so fair play!

If I remember to, I'll drop you a few quid on patreon.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Further to Miloen above, sleeping reduces lust by 30, so do what you can to bump it up to anywhere in the 60-90 area before going to bed (i.e. avoid getting off before turning in; inspecting Celine in the refectory after supper and then walking away from her will give a significant chunk gain).

The Olenka event on my playthrough added +50 lust before the threshold, so with 70 resistance, starting out with 30 lust in the morning is sufficient to hit 10 temptation.

Reactions: matsc

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
getting the temptation is always tricky. The game wont let me add it via the console commant thing sometimes

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes