Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I've downloaded it and play it with a browser. There is a save option, but that doesn't show me where the files are stored. I've looked in the folder the game is in, but can't see it there.
When you click on Save to disk, don't you see a message about the save being done? In chrome it's probably at the bottom, in firefox up to the right. You should be able to open the location of the save there. Or click on the three dots/lines in the top right corner and select downloads. You should see the save there. Likely, it's in C:/Users/yourusername/Downloads if you are on Windows.

r3v3n1t3

Mar 21, 2019
When you click on Save to disk, don't you see a message about the save being done? In chrome it's probably at the bottom, in firefox up to the right. You should be able to open the location of the save there. Or click on the three dots/lines in the top right corner and select downloads. You should see the save there. Likely, it's in C:/Users/yourusername/Downloads if you are on Windows.
*tries zooming the page out a single step* ... oh. Must've been more tired than I thought...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poulay

Oct 8, 2019
can't progress with olenka and judith in the bathroom at night, tried to forcibly put temptation to ten but it keeps forcing it to 0 so i can't enter

edit: nevermind, "forced" the encounter with high lust and temptation

Last edited:
Reactions: Alcahest

KplHeadhunter

Jun 4, 2017
can't progress with olenka and judith in the bathroom at night, tried to forcibly put temptation to ten but it keeps forcing it to 0 so i can't enter
gather lust up to 70, then go eat, after eating you get 20 temptation from selina! and then off to the bathroom

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
I must say, one of the best games I played so far. (y)
There is a good storytelling, a good choice of pictures and vids.
To get progress you must watch out your stats, that I missing in most of other games.
I´m in the middle of the game, so looking up whats else is comming up.
Wish the best of luck to the dev.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
*tries zooming the page out a single step* ... oh. Must've been more tired than I thought...

I don't know how you got those saves, but they are not valid. They take me to the start screen. But if you have 30 in corruption, you should be able to raise temptation during the day. Here is the minimum of what I think you can do for gaining lust during the day:

Reactions: r3v3n1t3
Nov 15, 2021
Only issue I had was after not playing since the last update I forgot how stats work and ran around trying to raise my corruption when I could've got in the bathroom all along.

That's kind of on me. Great update.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
open consol and use SugarCube.State.active.variables.corr=60
An excellent way to brick your game.

Slightly less dickish response: While I'm usually all for fucking around in the console, in this game the stat values and story events are intertwined and mutually dependant. Monkeying with stat values is very likely to break your game progression.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Just stumbled on this game and really like the premise as well as the research that went into the story. two main detractors however are that it needs a better quest tracking method and a better means to inform the player as to progress/status. You go through several repetitive operations with no feedback to the user if you're progressing or accomplishing anything which can cause many people to stop playing thinking that the game is bugged.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes