Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
Stuck at 30 corruption and Celine is not cooperating, help?
For those whose corruption is stuck at 30/35, the movement forward is likely to go to monks side and follow any quests or prompts pertaining to the long peppers.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
There is no impregnation content so far. Late in the current game progress, there is a choice that will potentially open it up for later. You will know it when you get to it.

grunchy

Sep 15, 2019
If you think The Monastery is not realistic, think again. Possible spoiler for a future holy rite:

(Thanks to Basilicata for the link)
I had thought the holy trinity would have been more appropriate for the virgin / impregnation fetish and would not be the topic of a MFF threesome. The guy in question must have peddled quite a weird narrative to pull a that off...

Aside from the recent scandals of the clergy: The cardinals and even popes in the renaissance period have hosted orgies and have had children (more commonly before achieving office, but some after) so corruption in the clergy ran up to pretty high ranks. And went public in papal bulls too.

Reactions: Alcahest

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Open index.html file in notepad, find return 3452555; , replace 3452555 to 0 and save. In game leave the code entry field blank and click check code.
I think I'm stupid. ctrl+f "3452555" doesn't find anything. can you elaborate?

BOOBA87

Feb 8, 2021
Devs I noticed a small error on the word novice during the first meeting with Sofia. It's nothing, but I think you'll like to know.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
I can't get to 30 corruption (i.e., I am stuck at 25). I have checked everything I can think of and every single thing which could raise it seems to have a higher corruption requirement. I have also skipped many days hoping for another 'party' with the monks but that hasn't happened (yet).

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes