Mar 14, 2018
and most players won't notice anwyay, it became a question of is it worth it? Most of the times, the answer is no.
I believe many people won't notice it, but in the end, they'll still feel it in the overall quality of the game that comes across. In their bones, etc. One of the many bits of spit and polish that elevate something from okay to great.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I believe many people won't notice it, but in the end, they'll still feel it in the overall quality of the game that comes across. In their bones, etc. One of the many bits of spit and polish that elevate something from okay to great.
Sure, I understand what you're saying and I largely agree. The problem is that what we're talking about isn't just polish. It requires a lot of work. And if players have to chose between more content or more quality -- with the current quality of the game in mind -- I think they would go for more content. But as I said, I look for ways to make it less linear and will do it when I think it's worth it.

piitchyy

May 22, 2019
Great game so far!
I thought the media quality was lacking a bit tho so I denoised most of the pictures and videos with some AI tools.
The videos got better than the pictures in my opinion but overall it got better. There may be some artifacts in some places.

If this isnt allowed please tell me or just delete this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is for version 0.4.2!

Just replace the media folder with this one and you should be good to go :)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Great game so far!
I thought the media quality was lacking a bit tho so I denoised most of the pictures and videos with some AI tools.
The videos got better than the pictures in my opinion but overall it got better. There may be some artifacts in some places.

If this isnt allowed please tell me or just delete this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is for version 0.4.2!
Mega Download

Just replace the media folder with this one and you should be good to go :)
It's certainly allowed on the site, and I have no problem with it either.
EDIT: Added link in OP.

I already use AI (Topaz) to enhance the videos and images. What did you use?

Last edited:
Reactions: HenrySapin

piitchyy

May 22, 2019
It's certainly allowed on the site, and I have no problem with it either.

I already use AI (Topaz) to enhance the videos and images. What did you use?
I actually used Topaz aswell haha. Have you used it on all the media? Because I noticed a significant change in some cases.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I actually used Topaz aswell haha. Have you used it on all the media? Because I noticed a significant change in some cases.
On pretty much everything. But the file size of your media pack is 4 times bigger, and from the look of it you don't make the media resolution bigger, so the extra file size is from a higher quality (bitrate for videos). I keep it down to preserve space, so I'm not surprised it's possible to make it look better. Maybe you also use different settings than I do to further make it look better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mushybird

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Huh, did I pick a wrong option or is there only an option for "low" or "no" pregnancy? How odd.

Also can't seem to cum in 5 women over the day, even after getting Jenna again, as they all seem to need to have it already unlocked, as the morning encounter replay doesn't count when you replay it.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Huh, did I pick a wrong option or is there only an option for "low" or "no" pregnancy? How odd.
Low means there is a chance/risk of impregnating, so that means enabling future pregnancy content. The MC is not corrupted enough to actually try to impregate the nuns. I mean, they are nuns and he is a priest. Think of the scandal. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Shas'O

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Low means there is a chance/risk of impregnating, so that means enabling future pregnancy content. The MC is not corrupted enough to actually try to impregate the nuns. I mean, they are nuns and he is a priest. Think of the scandal. :WeSmart:
Well, at least he is fucking women, not the choir boys

• Haha
Reactions: Alcahest

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I mean, Humanae vitae made it pretty damn clear what the church thinks of contraception, though uhh, it applies to married couples so I guess you can kinda push it in with the temporary marriages???

OliviaNelson

Jul 24, 2017
Which are the 5 girls that you need to seed up in order to finish the quest "Spreading the Seed"? I only reach 4/5.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes