megac8

Feb 25, 2019
You can say whatever you want about this game, but the author is balls deep invested in telling a good and original story, he doesn't mess around lol. Same with Paradise Found. dude wants to tell his story and he's teling all of it.
I enjoy it despite not liking the models most of the time, not my type at all, but I can only admire the dedication

hkgpeanut

Oct 9, 2017
How do you progress with novice olenka? I can't encounter her with 10 temptation because it all gets lost in the morning
Hold your urge to bust a nut before sleep, save arousal up to 90 and go to sleep
You should have 50 or 60 remain the next day first action which will be enough

Xorangelephant

Mar 19, 2023
Hold your urge to bust a nut before sleep, save arousal up to 90 and go to sleep
You should have 50 or 60 remain the next day first action which will be enough
That's Lust, you need 10 temptation to proceed but temptation is only built up when you get to like 80 lust, and it's all taken in the morning

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
That's Lust, you need 10 temptation to proceed but temptation is only built up when you get to like 80 lust, and it's all taken in the morning
He's saying that having a high lust before bed will keep much of it the next morning, which would make getting to high lust again, and thus temptation, easier.

KismetGames

Apr 3, 2023
After Paradise Found, I was like, "A game with nuns? But how will Alcahest find enough content?" It isn't the first game that I would have asked for, but the dev's dedication is unreal. Keep up the good work.

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
For anyone struggling with getting temptation to 10 for Ava:
-Reset your lust to 0
-Eat supper then Inspect Celine's slit after and leave rather than pull manhood, lust goes to 70
-Goto sleep, your lust goes down to 40
-Sneak into the bathroom to increase lust to 60
-Monastery grounds (Sara smoking by the tree) to increase lust to 70
-Take confessions in the chapel and lust will goto 80 and temptation to 10 by the time Ava shows up

I forgot the combination needed for Olenka before hand but it was a combination of Celine and Monastery Grounds.

Reactions: HarryHill99

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
For anyone struggling with getting temptation to 10 for Ava:
-Reset your lust to 0
-Eat supper then Inspect Celine's slit after and leave rather than pull manhood, lust goes to 70
-Goto sleep, your lust goes down to 40
-Sneak into the bathroom to increase lust to 60
-Monastery grounds (Sara smoking by the tree) to increase lust to 70
-Take confessions in the chapel and lust will goto 80 and temptation to 10 by the time Ava shows up

I forgot the combination needed for Olenka before hand but it was a combination of Celine and Monastery Grounds.
Thanks for this. Really wish there were more hints or something in this as it seems very obtuse to progress.

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
For those asking for the code, download the game. Open it with your text editor of choice, ctrl+F, "checkcode".
Uncomment the alert line. Note the target hash of 3511770.
Play the high low game until you get a hit. Am I one of the cool kids now?

Dev: dont leave a gaping security hole merely commented out in the public release of plaintext code, consider renaming your "checkcode" function to something less easily searched, and use something stronger than a 4 letter english word for the password.
I don't get it

Reactions: Darklord_1965

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So I have to be corrupt, yes?
That's the idea, yeah. There's not much in the way of different paths through this that I've seen, it's mostly a matter of figuring out how to unlock the next bit in the corruption of the MC and his surroundings.

Not a complaint btw. It would be frustrating if it wasn't well done.

Reactions: N0nsens3
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes