Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I don't think there is any pregnancy (text) content in the game so far. It's something that might come into play in the future, but I seem to remember that Alcahest wasn't even sure it would ever feature.
I try to avoid committing to future stuff happening until I know it for a fact, but the current plan is to have actual pregnancy content at some point in the game. It won't happen in the coming v0.6 update, that's all I know right now.

I'm not sure this game should have the pregnancy tag right now. Maybe better to delete the tag?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I try to avoid committing to future stuff happening until I know it for a fact, but the current plan is to have actual pregnancy content at some point in the game. It won't happen in the coming v0.6 update, that's all I know right now.

I'm not sure this game should have the pregnancy tag right now. Maybe better to delete the tag?
Best to delete in from the system tags (below the title), but put it in the Genre section and create Planned Tags subsection or something.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

What about some Satanism?

9781561631926-es.jpg

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Best to delete in from the system tags (below the title), but put it in the Genre section and create Planned Tags subsection or something.
I've deleted the tag now.

I don't think you're supposed to add planned tags like that though. I could do it in a "note from the developer" or something but I'll just not mention it for now.

What about some Satanism?
Who knows what will happen, or will not happen? I don't like spoilers so I can't comment. :)

But early in the game development, I had an idea to let the player choose to play either as the catholic priest you play as now, or as some devil worshipper type who killed the catholic priest and took his identity. So basically starting with 100 corruption and secretly being into Satan, not God, while corrupting the nuns. Something like that. Still like the idea but it would require a lot of work.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've deleted the tag now.

I don't think you're supposed to add planned tags like that though. I could do it in a "note from the developer" or something but I'll just not mention it for now.

Who knows what will happen, or will not happen? I don't like spoilers so I can't comment. :)

But early in the game development, I had an idea to let the player choose to play either as the catholic priest you play as now, or as some devil worshipper type who killed the catholic priest and took his identity. So basically starting with 100 corruption and secretly being into Satan, not God, while corrupting the nuns. Something like that. Still like the idea but it would require a lot of work.
That would be a good way to introduce the esoteric aspects early on but you can make it at any point really. So far we don't know what force was behind the OG alchemist and his work. It can be just lust or it can be some force from bellow. Just give us one ending for each route and you have it.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
If you do decided to tweak the game once it's finished that would make for a for a fun second playthrough!

Reactions: Alcahest

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
How to enable Veteran Detective Mode?
Somebody has the code?

or it's achieved by editing html?
There are some lines like "<<set $detectiveMode = 1>>" but they don't seem to do much.
There was a post back in v.4.2 about editing a number string ( 106552646 ), but it seem to have changed in this version.

Last edited:

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
How to enable Veteran Detective Mode?
Somebody has the code?

or it's achieved by editing html?
There are some lines like "<<set $detectiveMode = 1>>" but they don't seem to do much.
There was a post back in v.4.2 about editing a number string ( 106552646 ), but it seem to have changed in this version.
try 106438800
for me it works

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes