Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm having trouble with Judith's quest (last one I have left in this version) : using both options available multiple times and quest isn't progressing. Here's my save just in case.
The next time Judith shows up in the bathroom, you should have a new option when you choose what to do with her. This new option becomes available after you fornicate with Judith in the new event added in v0.5, which you did the night before the save.The previous time you fornicated with her before that was in an event added in v0.4. The events are pretty similar, so you might not have noticed they are different events.
I also see you have replayed the v0.4 fornication encounter, but replaying encounters do not affect quests, as is noted when you replay encounters.

Last edited:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
The next time Judith shows up in the bathroom, you should have a new option when you choose what to do with her. This new option becomes available after you fornicate with Judith in the new event added in v0.5, which you did the night before the save.The previous time you fornicated with her before that was in an event added in v0.4. The events are pretty similar, so you might not have noticed they are different events.
I also see you have replayed the v0.4 fornication encounter, but replaying encounters do not affect quests, as is noted when you replay encounters.
I have the new option, thanks. I think it may just be me not being attentive enough : I had to scroll down to see it, didn't realize it before. :whistle:

Like the game a lot btw, good luck (y)

Reactions: Alcahest

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
I'm stuck at 25 corruption now, not sure what to do next. Can't seem to do anything with Jana to help her, even making a nightmare powder doesn't seem to be an option, same with Clara. Rumika's make it seem like I should wait, but I've waited for a few days and it doesn't seem to happen yet, so I think there's a trigger I'm missing. Seemed like I tried everything, can't seem to figure it out.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm stuck at 25 corruption now, not sure what to do next. Can't seem to do anything with Jana to help her, even making a nightmare powder doesn't seem to be an option, same with Clara. Rumika's make it seem like I should wait, but I've waited for a few days and it doesn't seem to happen yet, so I think there's a trigger I'm missing. Seemed like I tried everything, can't seem to figure it out.
Spy on Jana. And wait before confronting her.

Yung CumDaddy

Oct 5, 2019
im stuck on the "Spread the seed" quest, i went searching everywhere for the contraceptive herbal but cant find it, any help please?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
im stuck on the "Spread the seed" quest, i went searching everywhere for the contraceptive herbal but cant find it, any help please?
Contraceptive - i think that requires some interaction with sister Jana to find out about, then talking to one of the sisters in the library to get the info behind her back.

hkgpeanut

Oct 9, 2017
While I like this game generally, I think as a detective story, there are too many suspect in the story at the moment. I am afraid the game will not have a proper ending to explain the mystery due to the overuse of red herring
For the corruption story, that one is great.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
While I like this game generally, I think as a detective story, there are too many suspect in the story at the moment. I am afraid the game will not have a proper ending to explain the mystery due to the overuse of red herring
For the corruption story, that one is great.
Well, i would say the story is nowhere near it's conclusion and yet it seems reasonably clear that most of the suspects are closer to unwitting cat's paws of the real culprit (the "angel") than anything.

Reactions: Southrim

rex54288

Mar 6, 2018
Hello, developer. I have played your game paradise found and then this game. Both good games. Really interesting.
With the ver v0.4.2.02, there is a enhanced meida pack. Is there any update media pack in ver v0.5?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hello, developer. I have played your game paradise found and then this game. Both good games. Really interesting.
With the ver v0.4.2.02, there is a enhanced meida pack. Is there any update media pack in ver v0.5?
Not that I know of. You can ask piitchyy about it. It was his thing.

piitchyy

May 22, 2019
Not that I know of. You can ask piitchyy about it. It was his thing.
I see, thanks. Then I will be patience.
Hello, sorry for the delayed answer.
I was going to make a new pack for it pretty quickly after the release, but it seems like my files have been corrupted unfortunately.
So Ill have to remake them all to make it easier for me, it may take a while because life is a thing apparently (And its summer and Im on vacation) lol.
I could get the older pack and then make a new pack ontop of that with the new changes but that wouldnt be optimal since I had better settings made for the v0.5.
Ill try to make it as soon as possible, but if anyone else feels like they can make it quicker or just want to do it for the sake of it, you are free to do so.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Awesome game and I am enjoying it so far. The premise is interesting and the mystery is well done. I will write a review after I finish all the content that is out, but it is currently a 5/5 for me.

My only complaint is that some of the pacing and logic for the player character seems off to me. I think the idea of playing as a committed religious man dealing with the conflict of having to do more sinful things to get to the bottom of a mystery he is genuinely trying to solve, and becoming more corrupted in the process, is great. And is welcome to see, instead of the standard selfish corruption in other games you see a lot.

My issue is that this corruption sometimes doesn't align fully with how I see the main character. As an example, to progress the story and learn about the nun in the garden, you watch her masturbate, while internally thinking how sinful it is but becoming more corrupted. Which works and is great and is what I really like about the slow burn corruption of the main character.

But then to get more corruption points to progress the story, as far as I am aware is the only way, your character persuades a virgin 19 year old to let you finger her and then have her blow you. And no internal thoughts about how sinful it was happened if I remember correctly.

For me it is a big jump between the two events in terms of how I view the logic of my character and how pious he is and how close together they are happen in the overall story. And also in the sense of the pacing of the overall story where in the next main story event where he needs to sin for the investigation, but remains conflicted about it, and the sin that happens in comparison is relatively minor to getting oral as a pious father.

It felt like it veered into the standard "corrupt others for your own gain" that I don't really enjoy.

I don't know if it is because I am missing something or there will be more scenes added later that are lighter and give those necessary corruption points to progress without doing that school girl scene, but that is something that I thought was weird and didn't fit with how I thought my character was acting to that point.

Everything else is great though.

Reactions: Alcahest

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Awesome game and I am enjoying it so far. The premise is interesting and the mystery is well done. I will write a review after I finish all the content that is out, but it is currently a 5/5 for me.

My only complaint is that some of the pacing and logic for the player character seems off to me. I think the idea of playing as a committed religious man dealing with the conflict of having to do more sinful things to get to the bottom of a mystery he is genuinely trying to solve, and becoming more corrupted in the process, is great. And is welcome to see, instead of the standard selfish corruption in other games you see a lot.

My issue is that this corruption sometimes doesn't align fully with how I see the main character. As an example, to progress the story and learn about the nun in the garden, you watch her masturbate, while internally thinking how sinful it is but becoming more corrupted. Which works and is great and is what I really like about the slow burn corruption of the main character.

But then to get more corruption points to progress the story, as far as I am aware is the only way, your character persuades a virgin 19 year old to let you finger her and then have her blow you. And no internal thoughts about how sinful it was happened if I remember correctly.

For me it is a big jump between the two events in terms of how I view the logic of my character and how pious he is and how close together they are happen in the overall story. And also in the sense of the pacing of the overall story where in the next main story event where he needs to sin for the investigation, but remains conflicted about it, and the sin that happens in comparison is relatively minor to getting oral as a pious father.

It felt like it veered into the standard "corrupt others for your own gain" that I don't really enjoy.

I don't know if it is because I am missing something or there will be more scenes added later that are lighter and give those necessary corruption points to progress without doing that school girl scene, but that is something that I thought was weird and didn't fit with how I thought my character was acting to that point.

Everything else is great though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HarryHill99
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes