Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Seriously, the room margin between gaining Temptation and getting a Lust overload - that pretty much forces you to mortify, throwing away the temptation and any chance of gaining Sin - is so damn annoying beyond belief.

Forever stumped with the damn Corruption 15 that serves for nothing.... :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Tutuooo and Troll

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
No way to Take Noce Olenka to your room ? I'm at C45 but i can't get to have T10 right in the morning

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wow, I unlocked the situation and I don't know how XD
You have to get lust high enough in the evening to still have a good chunk left in the morning. So seek out events to build up lust without getting off and without reaching 100, then it'll go down a bit during the night, but rocket back up when approaching the nuns, allowing it to spill over the threshold and turn into temptation.

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Plssss apk?
I've looked into it but it requires a bit of work to set everything up to create an APK, and I don't know if there is a big enough demand for it to make it worth it when people can play the game online on for instance mopoga, or by using JoiPlay. I will think about it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
God damn but I love the writing in this game. Both the gradual descent of the main character and the unfurling of the plot.

The sex scenes generally tend to follow the same template and can become a bit monotonous, dictated by both the plot/setting and the media available, but still manage some nice variations and little character moments here and there.

The mechanics can be a bit punishing when hunting for the last 10 points of lust or whatever to enable you to unlock an option, but it's usually not too bad. A few of them cross over from challenging to tedious, but they're an exception.

Reactions: Alcahest

Reffan

May 19, 2022
Did you do the questline with the smoking nun? In her room after her quest you can have her flog herself which seemed like a way to continually increase your authority.
I am also stuck at 42 authority and so can't progress. You need 44 authority to finish Sara's (smoking nun) quest. Any other suggestions?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I am also stuck at 42 authority and so can't progress. You need 44 authority to finish Sara's (smoking nun) quest. Any other suggestions?
If you're playing v0.5.0.0, you can get stuck with convincing Riley to threesome.
Unzip this and replace the index.html to update to v0.5.0.1. This should allow you to convince Riley.

Reactions: buxoi1983

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I'm having trouble with Judith's quest (last one I have left in this version) : using both options available multiple times and quest isn't progressing. Here's my save just in case.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes