lebac

Nov 18, 2017
Completed all quest for 0.7 except Novice Anika. Whenever I try her prompt says:
"You visit Novice Anika in her room, but when you want to be intimate with her, she says she isn't feeling well.
You respect Novice Anika's wishes and leave her alone."

Haven't tampered with anything. What to do here?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Completed all quest for 0.7 except Novice Anika. Whenever I try her prompt says:
"You visit Novice Anika in her room, but when you want to be intimate with her, she says she isn't feeling well.
You respect Novice Anika's wishes and leave her alone."

Haven't tampered with anything. What to do here?
When I worked on v0.6, I missed making sure that players had completed Anika's quest before triggering the big event in that update. It was not until after the release of v0.7 that one of my beta testers made me aware of my mistake. You will be able to finish the quest in the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nomad and lebac

MRen

Jul 10, 2018
I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can't get the Novice Gabriella, Novice Sara, Vivien: Sins of fornication, and Anointing Novice Julia quests to advance. Can somebody look at my save to see if something is wrong?

Reactions: Alcahest

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can't get the Novice Gabriella, Novice Sara, Vivien: Sins of fornication, and Anointing Novice Julia quests to advance. Can somebody look at my save to see if something is wrong?
Ignore those quests for now. They will continue later and you will be notified when. In the next update, there will be an "on hold" status in the quest log for those quests and other quests that may have long pauses to make this clearer.

Reactions: MRen

Akinems

Nov 17, 2021
How do I get to 50 corruption? I have a quest for sister catarina, but I don't know how to continue it

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I seem to be stuck on Catarina for some reason. Not sure why, and back on 0.6 I didn't have an issue. However, I had to restart from the beginning thanks to a Google Chrome update which wiped all browser info (killing all saves for every HTML game I've played).

Anyway,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have everything except Catarina for the Revelation, but I'm missing a trigger or something.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I seem to be stuck on Catarina for some reason. Not sure why, and back on 0.6 I didn't have an issue. However, I had to restart from the beginning thanks to a Google Chrome update which wiped all browser info (killing all saves for every HTML game I've played).

Anyway,
I have everything except Catarina for the Revelation, but I'm missing a trigger or something.
Notice the hint for veteran detectives? ;) You need to go somewhere to learn when she has the meetings on the haylofts.

Reactions: scarfer

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Alcahest the version here is 0.7 and version on is 0.7.0.1. Can you upload the new version here for download? By the way great game. Keep up the good work.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Alcahest the version here is 0.7 and version on is 0.7.0.1. Can you upload the new version here for download? By the way great game. Keep up the good work.
The version had already been updated to v0.7.0.1 but it was not changed in the title. It's been fixed now.

Reactions: tgp31 and QBaSS

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMonastery-0.7.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sorrry to bother people with somewhat old stuff, but it has been so long since i last played - i'm at Corruption 45, in the mid of Catarina's quest and no idea of how to advance on either thing.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So how do I raise my corruption cause all I'm doing is running around doing the same thing over and over again.All I'm doing is raising my lust that's all.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So how do I raise my corruption cause all I'm doing is running around doing the same thing over and over again.All I'm doing is raising my lust that's all.
Getting Corruption is a matter of having Lust higher than Resistance, but NOT hitting Lust 100, that forces you to release through either mortification or sex. Turning Corruption into Sin, that is where the real headache is.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Sorrry to bother people with somewhat old stuff, but it has been so long since i last played - i'm at Corruption 45, in the mid of Catarina's quest and no idea of how to advance on either thing.
IIRC, corruption from 45 to 48
As for Catarina's quest, where you specifically are in the quest would be helpful.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm releasing v0.7 on itch.io now and then the version is updated to v0.7.0.2. Here is the updated html in case anyone is interested. Pretty much the only difference is what the changelog below says.
(html only)

v0.7.0.2 changelog:
- Added "on hold - wait until notification" message in the journal for some quests where nothing new may be happening for a long time. This will reduce the grind.

Reactions: HarryHill99

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Added "on hold - wait until notification" message in the journal for some quests where nothing new may be happening for a long time. This will reduce the grind.
Good move!
This game is actually quite hard, compared to other games at this website. Some quests are really extended in time and you can progress them only if you do something totally unrelated (or it seems so) in another quest. Such hints that you can't do anything at the moment will be certainly helpul.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes