Larsencm

May 26, 2017
I have my corruption at 35. I just can't understand how to increase sin and temptation. Can anyone help?

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Investigating Novice Alonso working for anyone? I'm stuck with an empty monastery map, with nothing to click on.

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Typically, things like that happen to people who raise corruption by cheating. Is that the case?
Nope. Still at 50, the regular value. I had no previous problems with quests, this update is the first one that raised any issues.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Nope. Still at 50, the regular value. I had no previous problems with quests, this update is the first one that raised any issues.
Then please give me a save and I'll take a look.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
ok completely stuck and it appears i can't do shit without veteran mode activated and can't get the code, so yea, wtf is this b.s.
After downloading the latest update, extract it and go to the folder which should be called "The_Monastery_v0.7.0.0" if you didn't not rename it during extraction and edit the file index.html using Notepad++ and do a search for 3178592 (or simply go the line 3681). Replace 3178592 to a 0 (zero), save and exit Notepad++. Start the game and have a great day... Should take less than 45 seconds to get it all done (extraction + editing + save). Cheers..

Reactions: sskommie

badboy010203

May 6, 2017
After downloading the latest update, extract it and go to the folder which should be called "The_Monastery_v0.7.0.0" if you didn't not rename it during extraction and edit the file index.html using Notepad++ and do a search for 3178592 (or simply go the line 3681). Replace 3178592 to a 0 (zero), save and exit Notepad++. Start the game and have a great day... Should take less than 45 seconds to get it all done (extraction + editing + save). Cheers..
The veteran code is gold. Source: spent way too much time analyzing the code, rewrote hashing function in python and ran a brute force search on 4-length alphanumeric codes.
Other codes that work: gomE, gpMd, gpNE, hPld, hPmE, hQMd, hQNE, i1ld, i1mE, i2Md, i2NE.

rokutz1990

Jul 30, 2017
Unfortunately not and it is not currently planned.
Seriously?.... The whole corruption of the nuns, raw with them, the worry they have.... And it's not even planned that after awhile with a chance indicator there's a " father .... I have missed my monthly... " Or anything?... What's the point of the earlier decisions in the game then

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Seriously?.... The whole corruption of the nuns, raw with them, the worry they have.... And it's not even planned that after awhile with a chance indicator there's a " father .... I have missed my monthly... " Or anything?... What's the point of the earlier decisions in the game then
You should have kept reading.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-monastery-v0-7-alcahest.111948/post-12740392

It's even possible there is an indicator like that in v0.7, if you can find it.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes