EhKaleHoofd

Mar 11, 2022
Im at 25 corruption and day 51 but i cant progress anymore. Dont get drinking events, tried every option over again but nothing works. Any help? added screenshots for completed and active missions

otra234

Jun 17, 2022
I'm posting 100% saves here with either 100% trust or 100% authority path.
"v2" means v0.2, and so on. From v0.4, all saves will be for pregnancy enabled, unless otherwise specified.
The images aren't loading...pls help.

Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
I need help to consumate the marriage with Vivien but I need to have 10 temptation before and I can't seem to get it from watching Novice Sara anymore, any help?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
You need lust higher than resistance for temptation, so try getting your lust high, but below 100, and then sleep. That should keep a moderate lust level the next morning. Then you should be able to get to what you need.

Reactions: darlic

Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
You need lust higher than resistance for temptation, so try getting your lust high, but below 100, and then sleep. That should keep a moderate lust level the next morning. Then you should be able to get to what you need.
But I need temptation and can't get it from anywhere

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Temptation is simply the amount by which lust exceeds resistance. If you get your lust above your resistance level you will have temptation.

Reactions: scarfer

NeoStark

Dec 19, 2023
Im at 25 corruption and day 51 but i cant progress anymore. Dont get drinking events, tried every option over again but nothing works. Any help? added screenshots for completed and active missions
I’m at 35 myself. I have been playing for so long and I’m getting bored because I have been doing the same thing forever and cannot find any way to gain more corruption. I am so ready to move on and do some of the things I can’t do because I don’t have enough corruption. Argh…

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I’m at 35 myself. I have been playing for so long and I’m getting bored because I have been doing the same thing forever and cannot find any way to gain more corruption. I am so ready to move on and do some of the things I can’t do because I don’t have enough corruption. Argh…
Are you the same guy asking on discord? Anyway, you are probably stuck because of Sister Jana. If you have a quest option, you must choose it.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes