Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I've had several reports of people stuck in v0.6 with only Sister Catarina's quest active. I figure there is something they haven't done yet to trigger the big event in v0.6, but I don't know what. If anyone has any idea, or got stuck this way and figured it out, please let me know.

Reactions: Ixiah

flacc2pit

Sep 6, 2020
I've had several reports of people stuck in v0.6 with only Sister Catarina's quest active. I figure there is something they haven't done yet to trigger the big event in v0.6, but I don't know what. If anyone has any idea, or got stuck this way and figured it out, please let me know.
this matches my save, though olenka is also active, but i lack the corruption to interact further. the other active quests are the one's that are unfinished in v0.6. i think i've tried every button... the stable says a notification will appear when it's time to decide for catarina.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
this matches my save, though olenka is also active, but i lack the corruption to interact further. the other active quests are the one's that are unfinished in v0.6. i think i've tried every button... the stable says a notification will appear when it's time to decide for catarina.
For Olenka, don't you mean you lack the temptation required? Make sure that your lust is high when going to bed.

flacc2pit

Sep 6, 2020
For Olenka, don't you mean you lack the temptation required? Make sure that your lust is high when going to bed.
temptation resets on sleep no? i go to sleep with 90 lust and 20 temptation and wake up with 0 temptation. the morning event that requires 10 temptation disappears after a click. i assume i have to get drunk at night and do the night chapel button to increase sin or something, but from what i can tell im stuck.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
temptation resets on sleep no? i go to sleep with 90 lust and 20 temptation and wake up with 0 temptation. the morning event that requires 10 temptation disappears after a click. i assume i have to get drunk at night and do the night chapel button to increase sin or something, but from what i can tell im stuck.
It's your lust that gives you temptation. Temptation is lust minus resistance. If you go to bed with 90 lust, you will wake up with 60 or 50 lust depending on your veteran detective settings, giving you enough lust if you go to Olenka because that event gives you lust.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Update when?

(I know it's up on the post above, I thought I'd join in with what everybody else does for a change. :devilish: )

• Haha
Reactions: HarryHill99

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheMonastery-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Alcahest
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes