Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Please give me a save of when this happens.
Sorry, don't have that, I am pretty far away from that point. What I was saying is just add a button to walk away when the requisite stats are not there, and it is fixed.
Scene at night where you can enter to the bathing novices to try and lewd both of them. There is a button not to before you try, but then it has the check that can block you, unless you use rollback function.

When you can pass it, one of them stays and another (Olenka?) runs away.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Sorry, don't have that, I am pretty far away from that point. What I was saying is just add a button to walk away when the requisite stats are not there, and it is fixed.
Normally, there is a "Leave" button there, but you encountered a bug which makes that button not there. One of my beta testers reported this bug when that content was first tested (a year ago), but I could never figure out exactly what caused the bug, so I couldn't fix it. No one has reported the bug since then, until now, which is why I was hoping for a save.

Before this bug happened, my beta tester thought he could play the Sister Rumika fornication event before he should be able to, so also a bug... Do you remember if you did that?

Nov 30, 2017
what main quest?
The ''main'' quest of investigating the attacks. It leads to a ''Revelation'' where you basically get the monastery to side with your perverse ways in a speech. You need to persuade some nuns to side with you. Can't remember anymore how/when this triggers.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I suggest that you read the quick guide in Journal->Help->Quick guide on how to progress in the game.
Yeah read the "guide". The advice amounts to "plan what you do", gee great advice! Honestly I want to like this game but it is probably the most frustrating thing I have played on here

Reactions: TSOne

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks, but I was thinking of a save from when the bug happened. Also, your current save is so heavily modified that I can't rely on anything in there being correct or due to your modifications.

Note that your current save is likely to break the game (if it hasn't already) because of your modifications, particularly setting corruption to 100.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah read the "guide". The advice amounts to "plan what you do", gee great advice! Honestly I want to like this game but it is probably the most frustrating thing I have played on here
I have updated the guide in the help section, explaining more in detail how to manage your lust to progress in the game.

Please let me know what you think of this new guide, and that goes for anyone who thinks the previous guide wasn't good enough. Unzip the file and replace the html.

Last edited:

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm on the quest "the revelation" and the only objective I'm missing is the support of at least one more professed Nun. And I can't find any clue on how to get it.
the quest told me to speak to novice Emma but she couldn't help me and now I feel like I'm running in circle.
I guess I should find someone suitable in the monastery confessional in the chapel, but I've been there every day for a while now and nothing happened, is it luck based ? Or am I missing something somewhere ? Or someone that could help me ?

the only Sister I know that I don't have the support yet is Sister Palome but I can't interact with her either

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm on the quest "the revelation" and the only objective I'm missing is the support of at least one more professed Nun. And I can't find any clue on how to get it.
No clue, are you sure?
2.png
:D

Tinytower

May 1, 2020
I'm stuck on Sister Catarina's quest where I need to find a way to get her to confess. I haven't had the Alyssa stage as people have mentioned or the debating of the long pepper dust.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I wonder what the other Codex chapters will be about. There's almost certainly going to be a New Eden chapter, which has everyone remain naked because of course it will, but that probably won't be the next one, considering chapter 4 hits 50 corruption, implying we've got a few more levels to go.

Maybe a New Earth chapter will come first? I recall a passage in the Bible where the Pharisees try to trick Jesus into blasphemy by presenting the following circumstance:

"A man with many brothers has married a woman, but dies leaving her childless. According to Moses, it is the responsibility of the man's brothers to marry that woman and give her children. So one of the brothers marries the woman, but also dies before giving her a child. This process continues, with brothers marrying the woman and dying before giving her a child, until all the brothers have died. Then the woman died. When the resurrection of man comes, to whom is the woman married to?"

To which Jesus responds "You won't trick me like that; marriage is an institution of this Earth. It will not exist in the new world that is to come."

I can see this being used to justify having casual sexual encounters without using the rite of Holy Marriage.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
So did anyone pick up on the clue in v0.7 that Novice Anika was pregnant? I only know that one of my beta testers noticed it when testing v0.7.
To be clear: I'm not talking about v0.7.1 (the current update) but the previous update v0.7 released in January.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes