YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
Wanted to try this game but, after a quick speed read through the thread, gotta admit was a bit intimidated by the amount of "how do I..." "how can I get ..." questions there are relative to general comments about the game.

Perhaps a dev written/authorized walkthrough might encourage more people to give it a go and hopefully become fans.
I'd put a majority of the 'how do i...?' questions to people either not trying very hard to figure it out, or they cheated corruption and broke the game logic. I don't think I ever got stuck in this game and I barely read any dialogue.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
For veteran code, just open the index.html with visual studio or another program like that (notepad works fine).
In the javascript section there's a function defined as gc.
To search for it just press ctrl+f and put setup.gc
The code should look like this:

setup.gc = function() {
return x;
}

Now where I put x (theres going to be an actual number like -97429 or something like that) replace it with the number 46792755. It should look like this now:

setup.gc = function() {
return 46792755;
}

Now the veteran code should be 12345 in game. (This works for V0.7.1.1)
Hope it helps
Says wrong code

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'd put a majority of the 'how do i...?' questions to people either not trying very hard to figure it out, or they cheated corruption and broke the game logic. I don't think I ever got stuck in this game and I barely read any dialogue.
Honestly, the alchemy symbol puzzles are the only thing remotely hard. Got me browsing the net lots of times.

MrWoods

Oct 13, 2020
Okay so I’m playing on mobile and it’s a great game so far, very much enjoying it, but I’m stuck at 45 corruption and can’t continue Catarinas quest past the repeating dialogue in the stable. All of my other quests are as far as they can be in this version and I’ve done everything with the monks as far as I can tell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone could tell me what I’m missing it would be much appreciated. I added my most recent saves below.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Okay so I’m playing on mobile and it’s a great game so far, very much enjoying it, but I’m stuck at 45 corruption and can’t continue Catarinas quest past the repeating dialogue in the stable. All of my other quests are as far as they can be in this version and I’ve done everything with the monks as far as I can tell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone could tell me what I’m missing it would be much appreciated. I added my most recent saves below.
Pay attention to the map right after sleeping. There is an encounter near your room.

wonderguy86

Jul 3, 2017
I keep doing same things for more than an hour, no progress. coruption stuck at 20. Managed to bring the blondie student to her climax and thats it. Shill I keep repeating te same stuff and the monks will call me for drinks or what?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes