RedRibbon

Jan 5, 2019
Ikuha's (blonde chick) S3 memory book thingy.
Ikuha's memory of Teacher is the fleshy underground, it's not really missable.
Ikuha's memory of Akenai is in the prison, just outside her cell.
Ikuha's memory of Hatsumari is on the 3F in the director's room.
Can't remember about K-Reports, but they're fluff, you don't need need them to progress.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Ikuha's memory of Teacher is the fleshy underground, it's not really missable.
Ikuha's memory of Akenai is in the prison, just outside her cell.
Ikuha's memory of Hatsumari is on the 3F in the director's room.
Can't remember about K-Reports, but they're fluff, you don't need need them to progress.
That's the issue, I've seen all those memories and yet her bookshelf is still missing a book? It says that I have retrieved S1:Akenai from N.19 and S2:Hatenashi from N.28 so I'm assuming I need to find the last book with Hatsumari? Is it in the morgue? And if so, can you ever get there?

EDIT: Right so what I am missing is Hatsumari's memory on Ikuha, still can't find it urghh

Last edited:
Reactions: lilinus

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Before going to minecart interact with №1 body, it is K ending, then with Mask on the wall it is M ending, and how to get fourth and i suppose true ending, i do not know.
I tried to interact with his body but nothing changed... still N ending... and there's no mask on the wall...

E: figured it out, was missing saffron's item

Last edited:

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Wow what an end.... Great game I didn't expect it to be this good... Great cgs great story.... Are there any other games made by this dev?
The author is making his 2nd game rn, there is a demo version on his Ci-en. Seems to be at least halfway done? If not more, if the translatior is not wrong, he says that the main story will be done by the end of april, which means he doesn't have too much more of it left.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Damn this game was pretty awesome, the story was cool and it's very clear the author put alot of work into it. There's even small details like the girls missing from the main menu screen when initiating the final chapter and after unlocking the true ending there's a completely new menu screen.

Reactions: RedRibbon

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheMonstrousHorrorShow-23.04.2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
idk what to say about this
good stuff, even with all the degeneracy
cant even fap, its THAT good lol

some tidbits i dont like though
theres clear image of decapitations and other gores
and yet so few / no blood ?
hell, even in the H scenes, theres no defloration blood (when the girl clearly stated as virgin)
whats with japanese games and no blood depiction?
some bullsht law or something ?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
idk what to say about this
good stuff, even with all the degeneracy
cant even fap, its THAT good lol

some tidbits i dont like though
theres clear image of decapitations and other gores
and yet so few / no blood ?
hell, even in the H scenes, theres no defloration blood (when the girl clearly stated as virgin)
whats with japanese games and no blood depiction?
some bullsht law or something ?
Is this a joke? You know not every virgin bleeds and not every virgin's hymen survives until their first dick, right? How much blood do you think comes from a hymen being torn?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yangjuelek

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
I didn't have many expectations, but the game was incredibly entertaining. Great characters (I loved the teacher), the story and dialogue are never boring and despite the general absurdity it manages to be funny. Very nice ost and artwork too.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
In hindsight, this is one of those games that absolutely needed a legit translation. You know how confusing the story would have been when Ikuha started referring to herself as mommy and talked about mommy buddies? I couldn't imagine people getting through even half the game if it was unedited MTL trash. People need to stop encouraging that bullshit.

Nov 20, 2020
In hindsight, this is one of those games that absolutely needed a legit translation. You know how confusing the story would have been when Ikuha started referring to herself as mommy and talked about mommy buddies? I couldn't imagine people getting through even half the game if it was unedited MTL trash. People need to stop encouraging that bullshit.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes