VN Others Completed The Most Forbidden Love in the World [Final] [Regista & Hermit]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 29, 2017
Boy, I'd sure love to give this game a try, but I can't seem to resolve the "vcomp140.dll not found" error despite my best efforts.

Edit: Took several different methods, but I eventually got it working after downloading the Media Go program, which I had to dig for since it's no longer supported by Sony.

Last edited:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
How far exactly are we talking about here?
Do I have to go into Asami's route and then not adhere to the walkthrough to get to Mitoko's long route?

Well, that makes sense, because I did follow the seiya walkthrough and only got the short end.
Well, following the seiya walkthrough should get you the long Mikoto route IF you read the following sentence above the actual route-walkthrough:

Please attack in the order of summer night 姫 Himeo 麻 Asami 美 Mitsuko.

It may be a shitty google translation, but one would normaly guess from that, that you have to complete the routes in that order with Toko's Route as the last one. I followed it in that regard and got the long ending.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

chrono180

Sep 18, 2018
holy mole is this game long, jesusss so much disposable text, specially in the Himeo route, all talk about company mergers, proposal plans, taxes, like who fkn cares, then when you think is ending oh no heres another chapter with another bad luck punch for MC, dammn bruh, he got the girl just end already

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Well, following the seiya walkthrough should get you the long Mikoto route IF you read the following sentence above the actual route-walkthrough:

Please attack in the order of summer night 姫 Himeo 麻 Asami 美 Mitsuko.

It may be a shitty google translation, but one would normaly guess from that, that you have to complete the routes in that order with Toko's Route as the last one. I followed it in that regard and got the long ending.
I did read that. I just thought it as a recommendation than a necessity.
Like with the walkthroughs on Fuwanovel

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Not gonna lie, while the "down on his luck" thing was a neat starting point, constantly piling bad luck on the MC is getting tiring at this point, especially after some of the BS he has to face; one of which actually made me angry that he just sat there and let it happen without taking legal action. His nickname might as well be Mr. Doormat with how many people just walk all over him.
What bad luck?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
It's because
◆ From save 03
Yeah, i think i'm okay
Mitoko END

Leads to a short Mitoko route that ends after one H scene.
To get to the actual route/Ending you need go back more in the Asami route when you get the tickets.
No you don't. You just need to follow all the paths in order so all side stories completed first as said before. Once all side stories completed then the full Mitoko and threesome bonus scenario unlock.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
don't mean to be a dick but this game is hard to understand not sure if its a bad English port or the story telling is bad tell me if i wrong but scenes will end out of nowhere and parts of the story confuse me like the mom of the daughter did she run away with another man why did we go back to the house after we left ? not sure if im missing bits or things are not explained very well again tell me if and wrong :unsure:

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
don't mean to be a dick but this game is hard to understand not sure if its a bad English port or the story telling is bad tell me if i wrong but scenes will end out of nowhere and parts of the story confuse me like the mom of the daughter did she run away with another man why did we go back to the house after we left ? not sure if im missing bits or things are not explained very well again tell me if and wrong :unsure:
I dont think that part is particularly unclear but it is true there are some transisions in the game that would gain to be a bit less sudden. The mother left with another man and Osamu is dejected because of the misunderstanding, the daughter (part because he is pitiful part because she feels guilty of hiting him out of nowhere and part because she is too generous for her own good) decides to shelter him for a few days. In parallel Osamu tries to leave but dont really manage to motivate himself to do so for a few days, so he makes plans and dont go through with it.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Yes she did.

As mentioned above, the translations from the game's native Japanese is far from perfect, but it wasn't done by the original author, so it would be very, very unfair to judge the writing of the game based on poor translation the writer had nothing to do with.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Sarshi

Sep 2, 2018
sorry for this, but can someone spoil me, what happen with asami ending? kinda curious, but she's my fav girl so far and i saw in walkthrough last option in her route is
so we don't get back together again with asami? :'(

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so it could be a bad English port ok ill try and give it another go i do like well written x game novels i just finished
Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road and i highly enjoyed that i understood who i was talking to and what was going on again ill try and give this game another go

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
sorry for this, but can someone spoil me, what happen with asami ending? kinda curious, but she's my fav girl so far and i saw in walkthrough last option in her route is
so we don't get back together again with asami? :'(

The walkthrough tells you "she wont come back to me" or something of the sort but that's just the answer Osamu gives in the conversation.
Basically the conversation goes:
-What do you really want?
-What does it matter, she would not come back to me anyway.
-Does it means that you want her to come back?
-etc etc classic conversation to make someone realise his feelings while he is slighly drunk

If you want to go with Asami's route then just follow the guide, it will work just fine

Sarshi

Sep 2, 2018
The walkthrough tells you "she wont come back to me" or something of the sort but that's just the answer Osamu gives in the conversation.
Basically the conversation goes:
-What do you really want?
-What does it matter, she would not come back to me anyway.
-Does it means that you want her to come back?
-etc etc classic conversation to make someone realise his feelings while he is slighly drunk

If you want to go with Asami's route then just follow the guide, it will work just fine
i see..thanks for this!
kinda tired with bad or bittersweet ending after playing kara no shoujo lol

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
i see..thanks for this!
kinda tired with bad or bittersweet ending after playing kara no shoujo lol
Well there is no bad end in this game as far as I could tell, the drama in the game mainly revolves around scenarios where the protagonists, after slowly and naturally falling in love, will still have very valid reasons to hesitate/think they are unworthy/think they will harm their partner or cut off their partner from society if they act on those emotions. This sort of things.
But the story always resolves itself one way or another and the endings are always fairly positive, I mean I could have imagined a million ways their stories went to crap for a detail but I guess that would be too much in a game where the main character has basically the worst luck from start to end.

Sarshi

Sep 2, 2018
Well there is no bad end in this game as far as I could tell, the drama in the game mainly revolves around scenarios where the protagonists, after slowly and naturally falling in love, will still have very valid reasons to hesitate/think they are unworthy/think they will harm their partner or cut off their partner from society if they act on those emotions. This sort of things.
But the story always resolves itself one way or another and the endings are always fairly positive, I mean I could have imagined a million ways their stories went to crap for a detail but I guess that would be too much in a game where the main character has basically the worst luck from start to end.
whoa nice to know that
as long he end up with each girl on their own route, i'm satisfied lol

Sarshi

Sep 2, 2018
welp just finished this game, damn after finished it, i can't decide which heroine i like the most, all of them is good in their own way, except mitoko's thot mother, gatdemit what's up with her lol
man imma rate this game solid 9 for sure

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes