VN Others Completed The Most Forbidden Love in the World [Final] [Regista & Hermit]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I like the characters in this. Almost old school vibe.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
here is "mostly decent" walkthrough, sadly i can only read Hiragana and Katakana, meaning that if you want a perfect translation you may need to learn Japanese better than i did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jackkane

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Also for Mitoko's End I believe you need to see all other endings first.
There's a second Mikoto end if you try to take her to the Restaurant first, but it's a lot more heartbreaking because you have to basically CRUSH Asami to do it.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
sorry i did not know it, but aside from few exceptions, i don't like bad endings in VN, unless are really well written.

i'll give it a try again to find the suggested end, while i play we happy few or ザンキゼロ but Japanese version as i really hate to google for a solution just to find out that, ops there is no such a thing in our version.

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
here is "mostly decent" walkthrough, sadly i can only read Hiragana and Katakana, meaning that if you want a perfect translation you may need to learn Japanese better than i did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks I found somthing similar to this.
question if you know is there a harem route involving both the teacher, and the rich blond,and maya?

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
i already know that there was this WT, but as you can see, the translation sucks, so i did it translating the original game and comparing it with english version.

I don't know if there is a harem route, but is quite possible. sadly i only tried this game as one of the actress in this game is also one of the actress in a game we did 6 years ago but nothing else.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know if there is a harem route, but is quite possible.
There is no Harem route. There is ONE threesome dream sequence with Mitoko and Himeo.
There's a second Mikoto end if you try to take her to the Restaurant first, but it's a lot more heartbreaking because you have to basically CRUSH Asami to do it.
What? What choices do lead me to that second ending exactly?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
There is no Harem route. There is ONE threesome dream sequence with Mitoko and Himeo.

What? What choices do lead me to that second ending exactly?
You try to take Mikoto to the Dinner at the Triton instead of Asami. You'll still end up going with Asami and follow the game as normal (without the Asami sex scenes), you also need to tell Toko you love Asami in the park. You'll know you're on the right track because on Valentine's Day, you'll get a scene with Mitoko talking to Mr. Retired in her kitchen as she's preparing sweets for everyone. But when the "Goodbye" cake scene happens, instead of it leading to Asami scenes, it will lead to Osamu stopping Toko from leaving and confessing to her.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
You try to take Mikoto to the Dinner at the Triton instead of Asami. You'll still end up going with Asami and follow the game as normal (without the Asami sex scenes), you also need to tell Toko you love Asami in the park. You'll know you're on the right track because on Valentine's Day, you'll get a scene with Mitoko talking to Mr. Retired in her kitchen as she's preparing sweets for everyone. But when the "Goodbye" cake scene happens, instead of it leading to Asami scenes, it will lead to Osamu stopping Toko from leaving and confessing to her.
Wait, that is the second Mitoko ending?
That's the one I keep getting. Then where is the first one?

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
why did i make a WT if people ask questions about how to get endings? :D:D:D:D:D
It's because
◆ From save 03
Yeah, i think i'm okay
Mitoko END

Leads to a short Mitoko route that ends after one H scene.
To get to the actual route/Ending you need go back more in the Asami route when you get the tickets.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Not gonna lie, while the "down on his luck" thing was a neat starting point, constantly piling bad luck on the MC is getting tiring at this point, especially after some of the BS he has to face; one of which actually made me angry that he just sat there and let it happen without taking legal action. His nickname might as well be Mr. Doormat with how many people just walk all over him.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Not gonna lie, while the "down on his luck" thing was a neat starting point, constantly piling bad luck on the MC is getting tiring at this point, especially after some of the BS he has to face; one of which actually made me angry that he just sat there and let it happen without taking legal action. His nickname might as well be Mr. Doormat with how many people just walk all over him.
That's a very Japanese culture thing, especially for the stereotypical "Businessman" trope, where they go around bowing their heads in apology constantly and making themselves lower for everyone they deal with.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Damn, this was like watching a good sitcom, good voice acting and dialogues ,writing is pretty funny. First good novel in a while for me, and i can't even finish it -_-
I had a power blackout closer to the end , and that somehow broke the game. It now always crashes in first few seconds,stating ucrtbase.DLL error. Have no idea how to fix this, used recovery point, scandisk,another copy..

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
It's because
◆ From save 03
Yeah, i think i'm okay
Mitoko END

Leads to a short Mitoko route that ends after one H scene.
To get to the actual route/Ending you need go back more in the Asami route when you get the tickets.
How far exactly are we talking about here?
Do I have to go into Asami's route and then not adhere to the walkthrough to get to Mitoko's long route?
as reported from other users you need to finish other routes first to get that extended end
Well, that makes sense, because I did follow the seiya walkthrough and only got the short end.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes