VN Others Completed The Most Forbidden Love in the World [Final] [Regista & Hermit]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Kauko134

Dec 3, 2018
Please tell me the protagonist is not like this for the entirety of the VN.
It's really stopping me from giving it a chance.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Please tell me the protagonist is not like this for the entirety of the VN.
It's really stopping me from giving it a chance.
Hmm, he has an inferiority complex the entire game. He has his moments, and sometimes he only pretends to play dumb or meek but for the most part, he has a beaten dog's personality

• Sad
Reactions: Peacekeepr

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Is it normal for there to be no voices? Even the voice replay button isn't active?
No the game is fully voiced male and female (except male during H scenes) and there wasnt any special manipulation to activate them as far as I remember

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
No the game is fully voiced male and female (except male during H scenes) and there wasnt any special manipulation to activate them as far as I remember
darn. Is there a fix to it? started the game up I can change voices volumes and can hear them in options but on play there are no voices :S

michika

Jun 13, 2017
The game wont start and I dont even get any error. Tried run it in 640x480 mode, pop up the black screen and then suddenly disappear without any warning. Any solution?

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
thats legal though....law dont cover clone sex yet...well..its illegal to clone humans..BUT..hell..once its done..no law against clone sex..so thats traditional immediately as you've set a precedent
clone sex would be considered masturbation, wouldn't it?

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Interesting... I tried to start this game... Nothing... I tried to start it in japanese admin mode... nothing... I dled the VCDistro and tried to install it, "failed due to another version (newer) already installed"... So, apparently I'm simply not destined to play this game?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes