VN Others Completed The Most Forbidden Love in the World [Final] [Regista & Hermit]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

xue

May 31, 2017
why does the blonde resemble the character from memories off series???

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I can't even start this in windows 10 at all.

Running the exe (AdvHS.exe) caused it to load for a fraction of a second like it was about to launch, but then just nothing. Checking the option 'run in 640 x 480 screen resolution' got a little bit further by launching a blank black screen for half a second but then that crashes too.

Halp?

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I think it is in C:\Users\(Username)\Saved Games\Mangagamer\The Most Forbidden Love in the World. But I'm pretty sure JP version save won't work with Mangagamer version.
Actually, they do. Just be sure to get the Happiness Motion version save file.

Also, anyone knows why the game ends after Mitoko's first scene? Even though according to the gallery she is supposed to have 4?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pokom

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
*hangs head* If it pops up I'm changing my name.

So I played all the way through.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it will not..i read the stuff on how something is approved on urban dictionary and it does not meet any of the criteria other than being letters in the form of sentences..HAHAAA

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Started it; not bad so far. Has a lot of neat control options to make your experience easier like moving the mouse in a certain direction while holding the right mouse button down can do stuff like skip text or bring up menus. Characters blink in some scenes and occasionally do other motions (the fact they don't do this all the time is kind of weird though), and biggest thing is the MC has a voice, which is pretty unique on its own because very few games voice the MC.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Landlords and tenants FTW!!! Just joking (I'd rather not see the world burn), I'll probably check this out in a few hours.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes