ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
hakarlman
So a big thank you to you because all good advice is welcome, especially such precious advice! (y)
I don't try to justify my mistakes, I know them and I assume them!
1 ) Concerning the programming of Renpy and the way to play !
-It's my first game with this software and I'm learning every day more than yesterday!
I found out that the game's skeleton was very badly constructed (code), the gallery which is also in the wrong place is quite problematic !
I have corrected this in other little games! A better constructed and more manageable structure!
-The players advance without knowing where they are doing! no information! (n)
Yes, it's very badly done!
I have taken note and will correct this for my next games ! (y)
2 ) The light of the Daz Studio !
Effectively, I took the 3 packs of ghost light and it's just a revolution with the lighting!
On my Discord I put some pictures and the quality is much better!
If I don't change the light of "The motel" it's because I don't want to change the style when the game is coming to its end!
Maybe I'm wrong, but this is the choice I made! :unsure:
3 ) at no time the player is obliged to look at a gay scene, it's always indicated !
4 ) without comment, something I would look into!
5 ) Music has always been my pet peeve, I know some websites to download music but I have to admit that I'm bad at it !:sneaky:
6 ) The player can play 5 or 6 days without a single sex scene with Nina !
But it comes back to the problem mentioned above, the player is moving forward by hazzard and doesn't know where he is going !

I work alone and it is only in the comments that I see the mistakes I made!
Some know how to say it politely and others prefer to vomit!

Hakarlman, a big thank you to you for these tips!
Here you show that the F95 community is not only hacking, but can also be useful to developers to offer players better quality games !
Thanks for the code, I'll see how I can arrange that!
And one last thank you, thanks for the players!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I think I know how to guide the players!
Display a notification when the player hovers over a choice!
notify "NTR, cheating road..."
notify "Interracial road..."
Etc...
You gave me ideas to improve the game! (y)
It will always be better than now!
Take care of yourself !

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
hakarlman
1 ) Concerning the programming of Renpy and the way to play !
-It's my first game with this software and I'm learning every day more than yesterday!
I found out that the game's skeleton was very badly constructed (code), the gallery which is also in the wrong place is quite problematic !
I have corrected this in other little games! A better constructed and more manageable structure!
Totally understandable. IMO, deciding to go with Ren'py was an excellent choice.

-The players advance without knowing where they are doing! no information! (n)
Yes, it's very badly done!
I have taken note and will correct this for my next games ! (y)
Sounds good!

2 ) The light of the Daz Studio !
Effectively, I took the 3 packs of ghost light and it's just a revolution with the lighting!
On my Discord I put some pictures and the quality is much better!
If I don't change the light of "The motel" it's because I don't want to change the style when the game is coming to its end!
Maybe I'm wrong, but this is the choice I made! :unsure:
So you are using Ghost lights! Nice! I noticed towards the end of the game the render lighting quality really improved, very nice!

3 ) at no time the player is obliged to look at a gay scene, it's always indicated !
True, I stand corrected on this.

4 ) without comment, something I would look into!
This is extremely important. Here's what happens:
1. User experiences something that really turns them on. [USER IS TURNED ON]
2. User experiences something that turns them off. [USER IS TURNED OFF]
3. User experiences something that turns them back on. [USER IS TURNED ON AGAIN]
4. User experiences something that turns them off again. [USER IS TURNED OFF AGAIN]

Being turned on, then off, on then off doesn't make for a good erotic experience. The easiest way to fix this is to just always give the player a means of rejecting girls and rejecting sexual scenarios. So if one of the girls wants to have sex with MC in the morning, give the player a way to avoid it, and also a way to reject girls we don't like.

5 ) Music has always been my pet peeve, I know some websites to download music but I have to admit that I'm bad at it !:sneaky:
The introduction music is good, you just have to stop it after the introduction is over. I'm gonna send you a list of royalty free music sites.

So the basic idea is just play the right song for the right segment, then stop the music. Don't let it play forever and ever.

Some appropriate erotic music can really make those hot wife scenes even better than they already are.

6 ) The player can play 5 or 6 days without a single sex scene with Nina !
But it comes back to the problem mentioned above, the player is moving forward by hazzard and doesn't know where he is going !
All I'm saying is that a slower corruption would be better.

I work alone and it is only in the comments that I see the mistakes I made!
Some know how to say it politely and others prefer to vomit!
You did a great job with so many things!

Thanks for the code, I'll see how I can arrange that!
In order to unlock that path, I'd imagine the player has to express some interest in interracial content leading up to that point.

Code:
$ player_showed_interest_in_interracial_hotwifing_early_in_game = True
And one last thank you, thanks for the players!

You too, excellent work, especially on the animations!!

Oh, one more thing, a lot of people want that interracial content you have. It would probably be a good idea to include a screenshot of those hotwife scenes on the first page. Take care!

EDIT: One more thing. This part of the game description is misleading:

"The game is focused cheating and NTR, no sharing or easy sex!"

Maybe change into something like this, so players who are interested in this content can find it:

"The game contains themes of the husband having sex with his wife and other women, cheating, netorare (NTR), sharing, both easy and challenging sex, hotwifing, qos (queen of spade), and cuckolding/stag style scenarios without humiliation."

Last edited:
Reactions: Juninpachi

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I think I know how to guide the players!
Display a notification when the player hovers over a choice!
notify "NTR, cheating road..."
notify "Interracial road..."
Etc...
You gave me ideas to improve the game! (y)
It will always be better than now!
Take care of yourself !
That could work. You can also do it through immersion. You've kind of already done it.

In the beginning of the game, that one guy pushes his crotch into her ass.

Maybe have a black guy do it later at the bar. Then have the wife talk to the MC about it. The MC can reject it or remain open to the idea. If the player doesn't reject it, then it means they're open to it. The wife can bring up the MC's hesitation; not rejecting it, during the conversation with the Black Guy in the suit; before they go to the club. Maybe she whispers to him, "Well, you seemed to like it when that black guy pushed his crotch into my ass at the bar. Remember that?"

Many different ways of doing it.

Very simply: Maybe a black guy grabs her ass at the bar, then you tell her if you want it to never happen again, or just make the MC not say anything, as if he's unsure, that's good enough to know the player is into interracial content, while still maintaining suspense and curiosity, as to what may happen next.

Nina: "That black guy seems to really like grabbing my ass."

MC:
A) "Tell him to stop hun. I don't like it. Make sure it doesn't happen anymore."
Nina: "Okay hun, np. I'll tell him to never do it again!"
Code:
$ player_is_open_to_interracial_hotwife_ass_fondling = False
_______
B) "Well, all the customers get handsy when they drink, but everyone is having fun."
Nina: "Oh, yea it would be good for business. I did like his strong black hands. He had a strong grip."
Code:
$ player_is_open_to_interracial_hotwife_ass_fondling = True

Reactions: ddfunlol

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Several months ago I posted an ad for a co-writer to correct my way of speaking!
I have taken the bad habit of speaking crudely and lack of finesse in my dialogues!
And yet, I prefer subtlety rather than "I want your ass" !
For the moment I have no feedback !
I don't know how to say this, my English is not good enough!
It's not to please you but everything you just told me will be useful for my next game! (y)
With the translation, I don't know if the meaning of this sentence is the same as for us!

Reactions: hakarlman

si tohom

Feb 15, 2021
So far it beyond my expectation, good work.

I just hope we can see more of Louka in the next update, because i think he is the one who has the most potential for supporting character, but still not have any meaningful action so far.

Unlike other supporting male characters, he has more motivation and reason, not only lust and desire but also revenge (to Ted). As for Nina, the other roads mostly involving Ted's kinks or what her husband wants and desires (voyeurism, wife sharing, netorase (cuckold)).
With Louka, the real "cheating" can be happening. Behind Ted back, if packaged well, it could make this game to the next level.

PS: we can find the gallery involving Nina and Louka in images folder (gallerie02) but not in the game itself (i hope we will get a lot more than this for the next update - pregnancy by Louka if possible :p)

Thank you and good luck !

xJuanzitox

Oct 17, 2018
Dude, DDfunlol it's in my top 5 creators and this game is awesome, but I'm not liking the idea of Ted being sort of alpha and a good lover with some characters. I prefer the idea of him being a cuck, cheated, humiliated, and a voyer. The sequence before BBC fetish enter was better in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I love QOS fetish and BBC fetish, but now Ted has become a good fucker and a good lover, nah, for me this is BS.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
xJuanzitox
Hello
If you don't follow the path with Hanna, in the other road (see walkthrough), there are all the options for Ted to "participate" in Nina's little pleasure! fellatio and taking from behind with Nina's new friends!
But I refuse the word humiliation ! the word humiliation leads to discrimination, the word discrimination leads to hate and racism, and I don't want that!
For that there are sado-masochistic games or specialized comics but it will never be in my games!

I hope you understand my point of view !

Take care of yourself and the people you love !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Edgy21 and bjackson

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
This game has potential to be very good, but it has major problems. Before you read this, know this. I would NEVER waste my time giving this crucial information to just anyone
I was thinking about downloading this game and trying it, even with content I am not particularly interested in, in the game. Reading your points, before trying I can definitely agree these are some very good points to make when making a game. Most games I try that aren't focused on a particular style, that offers that style, gives the option to avoid it, and think it is a very important thing to include in this kind of game. Also your point on music is an often under looked one. You can have the best music, but when a game plays it on repeat non stop, it just wears you out

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Just played all options and paths and the game is really full of great surprises and scenes. Really very good made. I can understand that someone may dont like to get surprised with specific scenes or fetishes but thats a little thing a modder or dev himself can easily fix by adding hints and let the player enable/disable them. Really great ideas and great staging of scenes in the game. If this is the first project of the dev its even a greater surprise and i am exckted for the next update and other projects go come.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
Just played all options and paths and the game is really full of great surprises and scenes. Really very good made. I can understand that someone may dont like to get surprised with specific scenes or fetishes but thats a little thing a modder or dev himself can easily fix by adding hints and let the player enable/disable them. Really great ideas and great staging of scenes in the game. If this is the first project of the dev its even a greater surprise and i am exckted for the next update and other projects go come.
I agree. I commend the efforts of the creator, for a VN that has a lot of potential. I would prefer the wife was more open about shaming her husband. There needs to be choices regarding which scenes a player wants to see. This game is mostly a one way railroad with one intersection. While I mostly understand the actual dialogue, it's a garbled mess half the time, and somewhat concise in a few areas. The credits mention proof readers: Well if someone who doesn't speak or write English fluently, writes a story in English, then has it proof read by people that don't speak or write English fluently, it would still be a garbled mess.

Reactions: Puma1978

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Totally understandable. IMO, deciding to go with Ren'py was an excellent choice.

Sounds good!

So you are using Ghost lights! Nice! I noticed towards the end of the game the render lighting quality really improved, very nice!

True, I stand corrected on this.

This is extremely important. Here's what happens:
1. User experiences something that really turns them on. [USER IS TURNED ON]
2. User experiences something that turns them off. [USER IS TURNED OFF]
3. User experiences something that turns them back on. [USER IS TURNED ON AGAIN]
4. User experiences something that turns them off again. [USER IS TURNED OFF AGAIN]

Being turned on, then off, on then off doesn't make for a good erotic experience. The easiest way to fix this is to just always give the player a means of rejecting girls and rejecting sexual scenarios. So if one of the girls wants to have sex with MC in the morning, give the player a way to avoid it, and also a way to reject girls we don't like.

The introduction music is good, you just have to stop it after the introduction is over. I'm gonna send you a list of royalty free music sites.

So the basic idea is just play the right song for the right segment, then stop the music. Don't let it play forever and ever.

Some appropriate erotic music can really make those hot wife scenes even better than they already are.

All I'm saying is that a slower corruption would be better.

You did a great job with so many things!

In order to unlock that path, I'd imagine the player has to express some interest in interracial content leading up to that point.

Code:
$ player_showed_interest_in_interracial_hotwifing_early_in_game = True

You too, excellent work, especially on the animations!!

Oh, one more thing, a lot of people want that interracial content you have. It would probably be a good idea to include a screenshot of those hotwife scenes on the first page. Take care!

EDIT: One more thing. This part of the game description is misleading:

"The game is focused cheating and NTR, no sharing or easy sex!"

Maybe change into something like this, so players who are interested in this content can find it:

"The game contains themes of the husband having sex with his wife and other women, cheating, netorare (NTR), sharing, both easy and challenging sex, hotwifing, qos (queen of spade), and cuckolding/stag style scenarios without humiliation."
Thank you. I actually was almost gonna skip this game because the game summary basically tells right off that there will be no sharing.

Glad to know that there actually is.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thank you. I actually was almost gonna skip this game because the game summary basically tells right off that there will be no sharing.

Glad to know that there actually is.
Dont skip it...its really good...it also contains one of the best sharing/swinging/voyeur scenes ...but it depends of course on the way u play and choose paths. I suggest to save at each choice and play all options.
Its fun..of course it seems the Dev tried to implement as many fetishes as possible and accidently u can get dragged in things wehich u dont like if u took wrong choice..but if u figure out all crossroads where to turn it can be an amazing good game for everyone.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
The game has been updated and the help is now integrated into the game!
You can choose the path you want to take!
The first few days of the game, there is everything and it is from the 4th or 5th day that the player can really choose his path!

But I remind you one thing, your help is useful but it is impossible to satisfy everyone and it is not my goal either!
My goal is to create my own game with my desires !
Because whatever I do, there will always be a lot of unsatisfied people !

Sans titre.png

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The first few days of the game, there is everything and it is from the 4th or 5th day that the player can really choose his path!

But I remind you one thing, your help is useful but it is impossible to satisfy everyone and it is not my goal either!

View attachment 1941387
Yes and your desires seem to be very great and good for the game...:) Just keep going and inform us if u start a new project after "The Motel".

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guy ! Anyone can help me ? How to open Ted-Nina-Natacha Path?
I can't open this Path !
Thank you very much for your help and Thank you very much for your job ddfunlol !

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019

View attachment 1941387

Fucking Great!

If you can open the gallery with normal content, that will be awesome.

And i think the motel can turn into a semi open game mode. You are running a motel, earn money by any ways, buy something to have hun. Even murder/kidnap/rape/ganster. You know, in this place, anything may happen.

Maybe you can refer to the mode of "The tyrant", the MC have corruption/love point to girls, and it can be changed. So the MC's wife can fuck BBC and turn to lesbian or futa, etc.

Keep going man! Hope you will become a new star!

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes