Feb 5, 2020
Why are you sabotaging your own game? The game has a lot of promise, but for some reason you're killing the quality of the CG. There's almost no shadow detail, the images are flat and there's way too much noise. You've compressed PNG files to less than 100k each...why? And a resolution of 1280 x 800?

I understand you may want to keep game size down, but let someone who specializes in compression do that for you. Create your CG at excellent quality. Download and install XnConvert and convert the originals to webp at about 80% (that's a general rule...there are several settings you can use to find the right balance). You will get a file size larger than what you have now, but not by that much. More importantly, the quality will be far better. Some of the top-tier games on this site have great CG and keep file size down. Take some time to look around and see the ones using webp (Chasing Sunsets, for example.)
Don’t get your knickers in a twist. The game was already compressed by 3rd party before I got it. Not by the dev. If you want the original game nothing stopping you from buying into his Patreon.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Don’t get your knickers in a twist. The game was already compressed by 3rd party before I got it. Not by the dev. If you want the original game nothing stopping you from buying into his Patreon.
Nothing twisted on my end. That's a very frequent conversation I have with new devs and thought he was headed down the same path.

Also, exactly where is it stated that it was a compressed version that was uploaded? I see a compressed link on the OP, but this d/l was not identified as such. I appreciate your efforts, but am curious as to why a hobbled version was given to you. Whomever is doing the compression is being extreme and not using the best techniques/methods.

Reactions: Lolv

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Great game , and good NTR game . The set design and the story are excellent . The fly in the ointment is that the author's version numbers make it hard to save . Even for players who are resistant to NTR, I recommend playing this game too . The whole game is amazing .

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
i'm stuck at the pool party, after going to the bar and taking her of the dress when returning to the pool nothing else happens...
Just keep clicking on a few areas/people (like pool, or the female protagonist, or even on the people that u've already clicked on/n or talked too once before), or on just anything really, then ur bound to end up finding something that winds up happening!
Or at least u should, unless there's actually somehow a new actual bug during that part n the game, that I'm unaware of since I haven't replayed thru that event since the last time I played this game..
But as far I remember tho, I had thought there was a bug too during that event when I'd first finally gotten to that part, until I just started "clicking away" until I finally had ended up getting somewhere.,
But yeah, honestly that was a little while ago, somewhere during the update I think it was (or whenever the game files size was a lot bigger then it is now)..
So, I can't really remember what/where it was exactly that I had ended up clicking that finally got me to advance further thru that event....

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
WuzzyFuzzy
Hello !
I don't know what you are talking about or what game you have downloaded !
The pictures have always the same format since the beginning, 1280*800 !
Each complete image weighs 1,2M, it is the basic format of a PNG image and what we call butterflies (white point) are very rare !
I deduce that you did not download the original game and I thank you anyway for your advice that I already knew ! :sneaky:
For information, the .webm format is lighter but the loss of quality is enormous, I made my choice, I prefer quality !
Each video weighs about 8M in .webm format and the quality is not great ! (n)
I could make them in another format with a much better quality but the videos would weigh 70M ! (y)
The update contains almost 60 new animations, so yes here I sacrificed quality for quantity ! :cry:

Before you make your own conclusions, ask the question and you will get a concrete and objective answer !
Take care of yourself!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
WuzzyFuzzy
Hello !
The pictures have always the same format since the beginning, 1280*800 !
Each complete image weighs 1,2M, it is the basic format of a PNG image and what we call butterflies (white point) are very rare !
I deduce that you did not download the original game and I thank you anyway for your advice that I already knew ! :sneaky:
For information, the .webm format is lighter but the loss of quality is enormous, I made my choice, I prefer quality !
Each video weighs about 8M in .webm format and the quality is not great ! (n)
I could make them in another format with a much better quality but the videos would weigh 70M ! (y)
The update contains almost 60 new animations, so yes here I sacrificed quality for quantity ! :cry:

Before you make your own conclusions, ask the question and you will get a concrete and objective answer !
Take care of yourself!
The quality is great, just i also still have the old version from march release with 3.2GB and the new update now has less than 800MB. I dont know why yet..
Both work with same quality and the new smaller one also with more added content...:)...very szrange..

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Puma1978
The latest update weighs 4.22G "June update" +1 Giga
What you have downloaded is an unofficial compressed version on the F95 website !
I am not the creator of this version nor responsible for its quality !
Compression of games is only intended to reduce the file size and download time!
But who says compression, says also loss of quality, it is inevitable !
Take care of yourself!

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Thank you, ddfunlol for your hard works for made this game alive and keep updating.

1. Is it in this latest update only kendal road path continues?

2. And are you planning to continue saturday night game in the near future?

Thanks and stay healthy.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Hated the name TED any chance to add a MC rename option at the start.. rest of the game ntr etc im fine with but forced character naming is a immediate Bin drop for me sorry

EDIT - Facepalm all you like but id sooner play a game where I have some level of immersion than being called a name like Ted!! There are way to many other titles worth playing and reviewing that can at least offer that small detail to feel more involved in the story instead of being the onlooker.. I wont waste time playing a game that doesnt engage the audience.. or make me want to give my free time to it

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
WuzzyFuzzy
Hello !
Puma1978
What you have downloaded is an unofficial compressed version on the F95 website !
Compression of games is only intended to reduce the file size and download time!
Take care of yourself!
Thank you for clearing that up. We did not know the origin of the file here as it was not specified. Most downloads on here are direct copies of original releases on Patreon, etc. But this version was not identified as compressed as would normally be the case. Therefore, you see the comments about quality and size. If you take a look at what this version has you will see the noticeable drop in quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lastly, in regard to webp, I've been working with Photoshop and now Affinity Photo for 30+ years. I am sorry your conversion results didn't meet your expectations. If done correctly, however, I can guarantee you the quality loss is visually negligible.

For example, look at the pic from Kentyrr here: https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-8566397. That's a 3.3MB PNG. Below, I've hit the compression fairly hard and have reduced the file size to 127k. On both pics, zoom in to about 200% on the eye and look at the difference. Almost no difference. I could have reduced the file size less, but wanted to prove a point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regardless, thank you for your efforts in making this game.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello !
Thank you for your message !
Currently I'm working on the last update of "The motel" and the content !
The next update will normally be the last one!
There will be more days and content than in the last update, so more time and work !
I have received a lot of requests from players, I will try to please as much as possible but I promise nothing !
I already have a weird, twisted mind, but the players' minds are even more confusing than mine lol (y)

Then the end of NCSM and the continuation of SN !
These two games had a major problem, Rpg maker crashed during compilation or created bugs making the games unplayable !
The problem is solved and I will be able to finish them!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Puma1978
The latest update weighs 4.22G "June update" +1 Giga
Take care of yourself!
Ah i see..thanks for information...i thought you published it on f95 too for public..! The game is fun anyway...next update i will buy from your patreon with a 1 month fee
because the game is really good made...;-)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hello !
There will be more days and content than in the last update, so more time and work !
I have received a lot of requests from players, I will try to please as much as possible but I promise nothing !
I already have a weird, twisted mind, but the players' minds are even more confusing than mine lol (y)

These two games had a major problem, Rpg maker crashed during compilation or created bugs making the games unplayable !

Hi, What is NCSM ? Saturday Night would be great if it would be in RPY..:)....and Jeffs Father was just funny and great...this was some kind of Pulp Fiction of games...;-)

Reactions: ddfunlol

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hello !

the last one :(

• Angry
Reactions: Mystic

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
WuzzyFuzzy
I do not doubt for a moment your knowledge and mastery of images !
I understand that a person who loves work well done criticizes what he sees as a poor quality work ! (y)
But I am not the creator of this version and I feel obliged to answer before bad rumors spread !
I have some knowledge with photoshop but nothing more! :eek:
I mainly use Xnview which is a free software for retouching and renaming images quickly!

Today it is too late to convert so many images in "The motel" without risking to create bugs!
I confess, I use the .png format only by habit knowing however that the weight of the images is very heavy!
But there is a major advantage, the .png format supports transparency which is essential in some scenes !
I'd look into it but not today!

Regarding Kentyrr, he is for me one of the greatest artist using Daz ! (y)
His mastery of rendering is perfect, he is a great inspiration but if our styles are very different !

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
In the begin game hooked me, I liked it path QOS wife, but after the scene with the Shaman, swinging began, where MC Ted, without my choice, began to fuck a blonde and he was sucked off by a brunette (I don’t remember the names), I don’t like it when don't give me a choice, I didn’t want these scenes because I don’t I love swinging and I quit playing this game, not for me
But I still want to wish the dev continued success

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes