3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I see,I'm still bit new to Daz3d despite using for a few years Trying to find ways to make better renders.
For me, it's not so much post work or whatever, but having the right lighting and environment to set the mood, then give your characters expressions on their faces as well as in their poses to show the viewer their feelings and mood rather than just bland expressionless faces. Set the camera up with depth of field etc... I still have a lot to learn, but I keep experimenting with all of these including coming up with my own poses and expressions and saving them, playing with lighting etc. Keep experimenting, there's no better way to improve.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Alyssa wakes up to Jeb in her bedroom... :cool: ;)

Alyssa and Jeb nightmare 1.jpg

Alyssa: Who are you?! What are you doing in my bedroom and what happened to my blanket?!
Jeb: I stored your blanket for safe keeping. My name is Jeb, Frodo and George send greetings!
(Alyssa looks at the size of his cock and how ugly he is and fear sets in, that fat cop was enough, she can't go through this again!)
Alyssa: No! Get away from me! I had enough! I don't know how you got in here, but get out!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alyssa and Jeb nightmare 2.jpg

Sophia: Alyssa... Alyssa... wake up!!
-
-
-
Alyssa and Jeb nightmare 3.jpg

Alyssa: Huh?! What happened?
Sophia: You were yelling "get out" in your sleep, I assumed you were having another one of your nightmares...
Alyssa: Thank you so much for waking me up! You wouldn't believe the nightmares I have had!
Alyssa: First there was Dy... ummm... some boy named Frodo who wasn't too bad, but too young for me.
Alyssa: Then there was a really fat cop with a huge dick that blackmailed me into sex on the beach.
Alyssa: Then just now there was the ugliest old man with an even larger cock that was about to fuck me in my own bed! I was terrified!
Sophia: It's okay, I'm here with you. None of it was real.
Alyssa: I am so glad I asked you to stay overnight with me, I couldn't handle more of these dreams alone.
-
-
-
-

Alyssa and Jeb nightmare 4.jpg
Sophia: I'm here for you, I care a lot about you... come here, allow me to make you feel better...
Alyssa: Mmmmm.... now this is how I like to wake up... *Moan*
Sophia: You're so beautiful...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes