ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
Krug0
Every one of my Christmas games was free for a month or two, now they are not ! too late...
Only Sn remains free !

ggspeed
I never needed F95 and I will never need this site or any other pirate site !
The day I want to promote my games, I will go to legal sites with people who are not looking for free, and believe me, there are hundreds of them ! Why not steam ? huh ?
I'm here to chat with players, nothing more ! (y)
You seem to have unmasked 2 of your own lies.
1 - 4 free games out of which 3 are NOT free + TheMotel= 4 games out of 5 are locked behind a paywall.
2 - you don't need F95zone because you only want to chat with players.Then what is the discord ,only accessible to your patrons, for ??

The games are your creations to do as you wish with them ,but the paywall and the hypocrisy...(n)

Reactions: LarryF

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Krug0
Every one of my Christmas games was free for a month or two, now they are not ! too late...
Only Sn remains free !

ggspeed
I never needed F95 and I will never need this site or any other pirate site !
The day I want to promote my games, I will go to legal sites with people who are not looking for free, and believe me, there are hundreds of them ! Why not steam ? huh ?
I'm here to chat with players, nothing more ! (y)
At least i would suggest you to use this site to only release demo or teaser versions and add links (steam/itchi.o or patreon..)where full games or updates can get bought.
I agree with u that good work needs to get supported.
I played all of ur games and like tvem very much so i dont have a problem with buying them or support your patreon for a time.
But please use this site too to give information about ur projects, releases and where to get it.
All the best to you!

Reactions: Mike@ and ddfunlol

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
ggspeed
There is no lie, and I have nothing to prove to a person who throws a fit on a forum to get a free game... it's even shameful to have so little dignity ! :love:
Despite this, I encourage you to raise your head and not lose hope ! (y)
Thanks to the work of others, (me or F95), one day or another you will end up getting everything you want ! :unsure:

Ps: Thanks to you I learn that I am the only dev on F95 to charge his work... what a money hungry monster I am ! :devilish:
Or not...

Puma1978
I sometimes post demos or full games on my discord, but I don't give dates, and it's true that it's been a long time since I've released games !
And contrary to what the angry man says, the discord is accessible to all and the games are free and complete!
I must point out that this is not all my games and that there is a salon for that, otherwise the angry man will twist my sentences again and say that I am lying !
Please understand that F95 is not my place of work and I have never promoted my games here and never will !

Last thing, we all know that updates end on F95 or others, it's not a drama and I have no problem with that !
You even have a section to make the request !
But to ask for the free of charge of his game to developer on a pirate site, it's the gold medal of the Stockholm syndrome ! (y)

Take care of yourself !

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
ggspeed
There is no lie, and I have nothing to prove to a person who throws a fit on a forum to get a free game... it's even shameful to have so little dignity ! :love:
Despite this, I encourage you to raise your head and not lose hope ! (y)
Thanks to the work of others, (me or F95), one day or another you will end up getting everything you want ! :unsure:

Ps: Thanks to you I learn that I am the only dev on F95 to charge his work... what a money hungry monster I am ! :devilish:
Or not...

Puma1978
I sometimes post demos or full games on my discord, but I don't give dates, and it's true that it's been a long time since I've released games !
And contrary to what the angry man says, the discord is accessible to all and the games are free and complete!
I must point out that this is not all my games and that there is a salon for that, otherwise the angry man will twist my sentences again and say that I am lying !
Please understand that F95 is not my place of work and I have never promoted my games here and never will !

Last thing, we all know that updates end on F95 or others, it's not a drama and I have no problem with that !
You even have a section to make the request !
But to ask for the free of charge of his game to developer on a pirate site, it's the gold medal of the Stockholm syndrome ! (y)

Take care of yourself !
Its okay...please just let us know on what plattforms we can legally buy your games and keep us updated.
All the best!

Reactions: ddfunlol

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I stay on Patreon and Sub !
It was just to say that if I wanted to, I could change my platform or expand the distribution !
But I'm not interested in that, I'm fine as I am !
I'm not looking for fame or glory, just to offer players original games ! <----- lol lol lol :ROFLMAO:

Take care of yourself and the people you love ! (y)

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
ggspeed
Excuse me, I'm the one who works and you're the one who asks me for the game for free ! :cry:

What you don't know is that I have created four free games ! (y)
Tell me another developer who has done the same thing, I'm looking forward to your answer ! :unsure:

So of the two of us, I wonder who is taking advantage of who and what ! :sneaky:

Tic toc tic toc... I am waiting for the names of the dev... tic toc tic toc....
Sniff...
Hi ddfunlol

Love your work but since you asked ill give you an answer that might satisfy this criteria .

I humbly present to you Nenad Asanovic .

Guy is a legend ! His 1st game "Adventures of Willy D" has around 26-28 GB with so many animations,secrets,collectables.....
Currently working on 2nd game called EON that might as well be 3 in 1 game cos multiple worlds and playable characters .
Every game gets to be free after a month and he is still doing great on Patreon and other supports .
He is also active here personally .
If you 2 collaborated a project together .....that would be awesome .

Any way keep up the great work and if you can more DP,DAP,DVP and TAP if you can plz !
PPL plz chill and let the Dev work or relax and learn to be patient .

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
ddfunlol you make fantastic games, many complain about the free game, I think it's perfect that you make a full version for the pantreons, because they give you money, I don't know why people get angry, or criticize when they never tried to do what you you do...
I thought the discord was only for patreon if it's free someone would be so kind to pass me the link
[sorry if it is not very well understood, use the google translator]

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello !
I have already been contacted by people to create a game together but it is something very complicated to do!
There is the language barrier, I write but I don't speak English, and to work with someone you need to have a common language!
We can read texts and not know how to pronounce the words properly !
It is also necessary to get along with the person because each dev has his own style and this will inevitably create almost daily disagreements on the decisions to take !
A complete little game yes, but nothing more !

Here the Discord :

PS : If tomorrow I have between 100 and 200 more people who support me, I could consider free games, but today it is not possible !
You can know but you can't understand something if you don't live it yourself!

Take care of yourself and the people you love !

Feb 12, 2021
What we've seen already has been great content but i'm so in for a interracial only path with the word play and where that will lead endulging wifey in all that chocolate. Still won't stop me exploreing the other route's but this will be my main path. Is the QoS tatt to become a thing i saw here or did i miss that in the game?

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
There is no public releases, so nothing to expect. We get an update here only if someone leaks it. So the update will come, whenever it comes lol.
i asked in general... if a new update comes i would probably subscribe. just wanted to know when

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes