Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Great game and I really dont understand this discussions about 3games. Its alo a bit annoying that every second post is a question about next release since the Dev himself answered like 15 post from here that he has no date.
But, I am also worried about this game drifting towards abandon, the signs are all there :)
Lets enjoy this great game as long as we can and why not help it out by give some support.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Great game and I really dont understand this discussions about 3games. Its alo a bit annoying that every second post is a question about next release since the Dev himself answered like 15 post from here that he has no date.
But, I am also worried about this game drifting towards abandon, the signs are all there :)
Lets enjoy this great game as long as we can and why not help it out by give some support.
Ii dont think he will abandon it, he is busy and is doing a lot of short games too which he only releases on his discord.
I suggest to follow his discord..he has really funny kinky games. And i think he is currently working parallel on a RenPy version of one of his older rpg games "saturday night".

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Ii dont think he will abandon it, he is busy and is doing a lot of short games too which he only releases on his discord.
I suggest to follow his discord..he has really funny kinky games. And i think he is currently working parallel on a RenPy version of one of his older rpg games "saturday night".
Saturday night is so damn good i hope he updates it soon.It was the first rpgm i have played without getting sick of it

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Hello !
I have already been contacted by people to create a game together but it is something very complicated to do!
There is the language barrier, I write but I don't speak English, and to work with someone you need to have a common language!
We can read texts and not know how to pronounce the words properly !
It is also necessary to get along with the person because each dev has his own style and this will inevitably create almost daily disagreements on the decisions to take !
A complete little game yes, but nothing more !

Here the Discord :

PS : If tomorrow I have between 100 and 200 more people who support me, I could consider free games, but today it is not possible !
You can know but you can't understand something if you don't live it yourself!

Take care of yourself and the people you love !
well how abouy now hope you have 200 patreon by now :)

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021
Any one have old version? old version have more scenes than new version like party outside motel missing in new version

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021
View attachment 1941873

Overview:
The story :
This story comes from Renderotica, without copyright and with some modifications from me!
A couple buys a motel at the entrance to the desert, and the hotel guests are a bit... weird!
The husband is not an idiot and the wife is just a little hot, but nothing more!
The game is focused cheating and NTR, no sharing or easy sex!
"Male/woman" "woman/gay" "woman/woman" "interracial" "creature/woman" maybe more....
The dialogues were worked on, it's soft and not hard sex!
All images and animations are in HD!
Maybe there will be several endings....​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-17
Release Date: 2022-06-29
Developer: DDfunlol -
Censored: No
Version: 2022-06-29
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - -
Mac
(November): - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:

Brylcreem thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1300396 View attachment 1300399 View attachment 1300401 View attachment 1300402 View attachment 1300403 View attachment 1300405 View attachment 1300406 View attachment 1300407
View attachment 1300408 View attachment 1302918 View attachment 1302919 View attachment 1302920 View attachment 1302921 View attachment 1302922 View attachment 1302923 View attachment 1302924
What happened with many scenes like outside motel party. I delate old version and newone don't have? and gallery patch not working

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What happened with many scenes like outside motel party. I delate old version and newone don't have? and gallery patch not working
There is nothing, i can do about that!!!

exter

May 29, 2017
No in another city that was bossiness party
I still kind of think, that you are talking about the party with the black guys. It was a buisness party inside the city with the mayor.

Otherwise, can you give more details? What happened in the scenes that you think are missing?

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021
Probably yes, so what happened, how I can get there? I have now The_motel-Win-November and the-motel pc

exter

May 29, 2017
Probably yes, so what happened, how I can get there? I have now The_motel-Win-November and the-motel pc
There are currently 2 paths (i think), one about Sebastian (the guy who transforms when eating meat) and the path with the black guys and the party. To get to the party you should not spy on your wife when she meets Sebastian and instead go to Natsuko that night, where she will show you some outfits. That way you can then go to the party a day or two later.

Reactions: DupeMe and Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The good thing...obviousley the Dev is working since 4th of october again on the next and final update for the game.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hi !
These last weeks I was very tired and the game took a lot of delay !
To finish the game, I think 3 more updates but in the meantime, there is the christmas game so the end will probably be early next year !
We can try to foresee many things except the unexpected !

Ps : The last update was in July !
PS² : Like every year the Christmas game will be free for a month, it's up to you to take the information because I won't go on the different websites to advertise it !

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021
What party? Im pretty sure, that no content was ever scratched.

If you are talking about the party with all the black guys, its still there.
Sorry this part is missing not with black guys. So back with original question "old version" any one have?

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Hi !
These last weeks I was very tired and the game took a lot of delay !
To finish the game, I think 3 more updates but in the meantime, there is the christmas game so the end will probably be early next year !
We can try to foresee many things except the unexpected !

Ps : The last update was in July !
PS² : Like every year the Christmas game will be free for a month, it's up to you to take the information because I won't go on the different websites to advertise it !

What is this Christmas game you refer to?

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes