Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
From Discord:
  1. DDfunlol — Today, 7:58
    Hello, some new fast ! Release for Motel November 2022 : Big fan = already available ! Enthusiastic = already available ! Fans - December 4th ! Participants - December 9 ! Supporters - December 15! The motel - July 2022 : Available for free in december on discord ! I think after december 15th !
  2. The motel - November 2022 : The game will be updated soon ! No new content but several small bugs and problems fixed ! Mainly, Nina's face is missing on the side ! Don't change your subscription or anything, it will just be a new link !
  3. HNY 2023: I wish the game was available in several languages! I don't confirm: French, English, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and maybe others! I don't know how to use Renpy's system for translations but I have another easy and very simple idea to make the game available in several languages ! Unfortunately, I would have to go through an online translator and I would not be able to check the translations ! This game will serve as a test for other games to come! If you have any criticism, I'm at your disposal ! Ps : Attention, this is the project and I do not confirm that it will be the case !

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Like the other guy mentioned a few pages back, im so confused by this "gallery".... are these supplemental images/stories - ie bonus things to be unlocked? But some, like the Hannah 5th (replay_scenecinq) seem to be completely disconnected from the game - like assets from wife and daughter or something. ... anyone clear on how this works?

Aug 16, 2020
My fucking credit card is not allowed in the Patreon, I live in Brazil and I don't know why is this happening. Is there another place to buy the game?
Attach your Credit Card with your local online wallet and then attach that wallet to your patreon or you can do it via paypal

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes