ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Cheating, NTR and Netorare are almost three identical things and many people have difficulty to see the difference !

- Cheating, the wife is voluntary and the husband does not know it !
- NTR, it is often blackmail, threats etc...the husband does not know !
-Netorare, it's often blackmail, threats etc... the husband knows about it ! the husband is a cuckold "and can do nothing" !

Then, it is very difficult not to make a mistake because the context is very important !
At first, the woman must not be a bitch !
Here for Nina and Sebastian, it is a little NTR and more Netorare because ted is a voyeur, he did not see anything but he suspects it !
Besides Ted pushes a little Nina to go to see Sebastion to satisfy his own fantasies of voyeur, so that returns also to NTR !

In all cases the husband is a cuckold, it is the story, the how, the why and especially the context that is super important !

The neighbor comes to the house and forces the wife to perform oral sex on him in the kitchen while the husband watches football !
Here it's Netorare !
if she kneels down on her own, it's cheating !
If it is in front of the husband, it is cuckold...
Netorare/cuckold if he is forced to watch, or sharing if the husband wants to see his wife do a blowjob to the guy !

Be careful, it is very easy to make mistakes for both the developer and the player !

Take care of yourself !

Vvsttannat

Mar 9, 2018
Cheating, NTR and Netorare are almost three identical things and many people have difficulty to see the difference !

-Netorare, it's often blackmail, threats etc... the husband knows about it ! the husband is a cuckold "and can do nothing" !
Netorare and NTR are the same. The latter is just the shortened version of the first one.

NTR it's not about whether one partner is aware of the cheating or not, it's about the other being "stolen" from them through forceful means and against their will. Doesn't matter if it's through drugs, blackmail or mind-blowing sex, if they end up becoming somebody else's lover in a somewhat broken kind of way, particularly if they still remain in a relationship despite that. The partner who's being cheated on doesn't necessarily need to know.

It's an idiotic and outright repulsive concept, but still somehow compelling and attractive for some people (including myself).

Also, this:
ted is a voyeur, he did not see anything but he suspects it !
That doesn't make sense. Voyeur literally means being turned on by watching someone else having sex. He can't be a voyeur if he "doesn't see".

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020

Then, it is very difficult not to make a mistake because the context is very important !
Here for Nina and Sebastian, it is a little NTR and more Netorare because ted is a voyeur, he did not see anything but he suspects it !
Besides Ted pushes a little Nina to go to see Sebastion to satisfy his own fantasies of voyeur, so that returns also to NTR !

In all cases the husband is a cuckold, it is the story, the how, the why and especially the context that is super important !

The neighbor comes to the house and forces the wife to perform oral sex on him in the kitchen while the husband watches football !
Here it's Netorare !
Netorare/cuckold if he is forced to watch, or sharing if the husband wants to see his wife do a blowjob to the guy !

Be careful, it is very easy to make mistakes for both the developer and the player !

Take care of yourself !
I may be wrong, but it would be much easier to use the tags: swinging, sharing, cuckold and cuckquean. Hotwifing can overlap sharing and cuckold. The cuckold tag can also be split into two categories: those who are humiliated and enjoy it; those who are humiliated and hate it, but for whatever reason feel powerless to change the situation. The NTR tag has become something of a black hole on this site and few want to look beyond those letters to see any nuance.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
WuzzyFuzzy
Personally I don't like to put a tag but rather give an indication because it's very complicated !
PS : Unless in your game you stay on one road!

I don't know if you know this thing, you show a scene to 3 people, the three people see the same scene but they have three different visions of the same thing !
One person will see NTR, one person will see cuckold and another person will see what he wants !
The worst thing is that they are three different realities of the same thing, but it is the player who decides most of the time what he wants to see !

In addition, for a scene we can associate several tags...
Echangiste ---> sharing, cuckolding, humiliation, voyeurism etc ...
Two things, how the Dev wrote his/her game and how the player sees the scene !
And here, there will always be an endless debate because the vision of the same scene are different !

Take care of yourself !

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Vvsttannat
You take a very bad example to contradict me ;)
Voyeur does not mean to see EVERYTHING, he saw what he wanted to see and he left !
You should play and you will understand your mistake !

NTR....Netorare.... pffff
Honestly, I don't want to talk endlessly about the definition of every word !
There is google for that !

Take care of yourself !

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
We need a gallery Patch update.
A branching path chart would be helpful.
The game has its own kind of charm.
Thanks.
DDfunlol

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I loaded an old save and the game ended at the conclusion of the cuck scene with Ewan. Are we supposed to start a new game or did I miss something? Is there new content to experience? The gallery is unchanged as well, same scenes and no new ones unlocked?

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I may be wrong, but it would be much easier to use the tags: swinging, sharing, cuckold and cuckquean. Hotwifing can overlap sharing and cuckold. The cuckold tag can also be split into two categories: those who are humiliated and enjoy it; those who are humiliated and hate it, but for whatever reason feel powerless to change the situation. The NTR tag has become something of a black hole on this site and few want to look beyond those letters to see any nuance.
I completely agree. This is supposedly an English speaking only forum, yet they are using a Japanese definition for the tags which confuses almost everyone. Maybe they just like watching people argue.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Last time i played in july and i couldn't find anything new and from img folder i couldn't see anything new either as far as i remember, so i don't know what's updated when it comes to new content and how to trigger it? I remember there were 2 paths, one when she was going to party with black guy and other was more swinging/hotwife path.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I loaded an old save and the game ended at the conclusion of the cuck scene with Ewan. Are we supposed to start a new game or did I miss something? Is there new content to experience? The gallery is unchanged as well, same scenes and no new ones unlocked?
Last time i played in july and i couldn't find anything new and from img folder i couldn't see anything new either as far as i remember, so i don't know what's updated when it comes to new content and how to trigger it? I remember there were 2 paths, one when she was going to party with black guy and other was more swinging/hotwife path.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-motel-november-2022-ddfunlol.88489/post-9503815

From Discord:
  1. DDfunlol — Today, 7:58
    Hello, some new fast ! Release for Motel November 2022 : Big fan = already available ! Enthusiastic = already available ! Fans - December 4th ! Participants - December 9 ! Supporters - December 15! The motel - July 2022 : Available for free in december on discord ! I think after december 15th !
  2. The motel - November 2022 : The game will be updated soon ! No new content but several small bugs and problems fixed ! Mainly, Nina's face is missing on the side ! Don't change your subscription or anything, it will just be a new link !
  3. HNY 2023: I wish the game was available in several languages! I don't confirm: French, English, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and maybe others! I don't know how to use Renpy's system for translations but I have another easy and very simple idea to make the game available in several languages ! Unfortunately, I would have to go through an online translator and I would not be able to check the translations ! This game will serve as a test for other games to come! If you have any criticism, I'm at your disposal ! Ps : Attention, this is the project and I do not confirm that it will be the case !
Number 2 should help.

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
i found 3 paths . 1 refuse to go, Accept to go splits in 2 paths 1 to follow him and other to follow her.
Think there is another path if you take the gay content path that might lead to some thing interesting.....

Reactions: RottenPlum

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Seeing all the "how to..." questions here, and my own experience with the game, I have to say: this game is in desperate need of a guide. Or even better yet, a mod that lets you play the different (or all) routes.

I played the game a dozen times (different routes every time) now and I'm still not sure I've seen everything.
This becomes even more visible when you unren the game.
I mean, I see so many pictures in those folders that I didn't see in the game. Are those images that have not yet been processed in the script? Or have I still made certain wrong choices that I did not get to see them?

Uch, I hate it when games do this. I'm just not a fan when games have 99 different routes. Gimme a kinetic novel any day :rolleyes::sneaky::giggle:

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Vvsttannat
You take a very bad example to contradict me ;)
Voyeur does not mean to see EVERYTHING, he saw what he wanted to see and he left !
You should play and you will understand your mistake !

NTR....Netorare.... pffff
Honestly, I don't want to talk endlessly about the definition of every word !
There is google for that !

Take care of yourself !
Man, we need a guide, it's really dificult to cover so many routes haha

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can find nothing new in version"novembre.2022" compared to last version 22-06-29. Is that because i started with the last save i made in previous version, which was in my case Nina fucked a lot by Ewan while Ted watches and in the end goes to sleep near them who continue fucking.. then morning comes and .. that's all - same end as in previous version.

I red somewhere above that in this version the cheating path is continued. Is ONLY that path continued this time? If yes, which save should i start with to see the continuation of the cheating path?

I am mostly interested in the sharing-swinging-open relationship path but i wouldn't mind to see also the cheating path, i only don't remember where that path ended last time..

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Here it's Netorare !

Take care of yourself !
Your definition of NTR differences are complicated , I'll make it simple for you

Cheating - consensual sex outside relationship whether the partner is aware or not without his/her consent

Examples are...
1. MC banging a married/in a relationship woman (AwayFromHome)
2. Married/in a relationship FMC banging other people without her husband/boyfriend's consent (Ex. Anna Exciting Affection)
3. Married/in a relationship character in the game banging other people (a very good example of this is the married aunt in Sinful Delicacies and the mother in Never Back Down)

Netori - MC (either male or female) cucking other people

Examples are just basically the same content above just omit the 3rd example that should be it

Netorare - MC's partners like gf, wife, families, love interests are taken away from him by other people whether its consensual or not

Netorase - MC is a cuck , likes to see his wife/gf bang other people

so this game falls both into Netorare/Netorase

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes