mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Finally someone brought "netorase" in the discussion. Because there is a clear netorase path in this game. But netorase doesn't mean only or by all means "cuck". In western terms netorase stands also for "open relationship", "swinging", "sharing", "hotwifing", in other words all cases where both partners consent to have sex with others (or only the wife does, but with knowledge and agreement of the husband).

In such cases nobody "steals" anybody, it is not "cheating behind someone's back", it's just having fun and is consensual. In The Motel the netorase path is mainly "sharing" and "open relationship", with a touch of "hotwifing" and, at times, depending on our choices, also a touch of "cuckolding". There is also a "cheating" path which should be considered "netorare" but even that path has elements of netorase..

Other games that concentrate on netorase (on at least one path) are: The Adventurous Couple (TAC), Exciting Games, Happy Marriage, Deliverance, Watching My Wife, Angelica's Temptation, Where It All Began, The Office Wife, and others.

However, due to the general understanding of such japanese terms on this board, and the fixation on using japanese terms instead of western terms, if you search for games with open relationship or sharing or swinging or hotwifing or even cuck... you must search for NTR and hope that the game you find has also a netorase path.. There are very few (if any) games where the western words mentioned above appear in the tags.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Love this game so far, loved cheating/ntr paths and can't wait for Lesbian / Threesome / Futa routes!

Also additional stories in gallery is a nice touch! :love:

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
All roads are open except NTR and Lesbian !
For fans of NTR etc... there are only a few scenes that look like it but nothing more !
So for now no judgement, please ! :giggle:
If you don't want to be disappointed, there are very good developers who are specialized in this domain which is not mine !
Because I can already see coming "Damn, shitty game! there is the NTR tag when there are only 4 scenes!" :eek:
I've never said a Dev's name here, but I will this time! NTRman ! (y)
His games are really great, I advise you to try them !

I rebuilt the game so that if you choose a route, you won't miss any scenes !
I have created a step by step help, I have already posted it here and I will not do it again ! (n)
If you want something, you go get it and it's not my job nor a pleasure to do it for you every other day ! move your ass :devilish:

Take care of yourself !

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Is that a question? I don't know if it's down for you! Maybe try yourself if it works and tell us if it's down or not!?
Well, my question already implied the information that the link doesn't work for me.

So, does ist work for you? :geek:

feqew

Mar 25, 2020
All roads are open except NTR and Lesbian !
For fans of NTR etc... there are only a few scenes that look like it but nothing more !
So for now no judgement, please ! :giggle:
If you don't want to be disappointed, there are very good developers who are specialized in this domain which is not mine !
Because I can already see coming "Damn, shitty game! there is the NTR tag when there are only 4 scenes!" :eek:
I've never said a Dev's name here, but I will this time! NTRman ! (y)
His games are really great, I advise you to try them !

I rebuilt the game so that if you choose a route, you won't miss any scenes !
I have created a step by step help, I have already posted it here and I will not do it again ! (n)
If you want something, you go get it and it's not my job nor a pleasure to do it for you every other day ! move your ass :devilish:

Take care of yourself !
A very good update I can say! A lot content, scenes are great. I like the cheating path the most, I hope in the next update it will get more juicy with the mayor? Will see... Maybe a suggestion in a cheating path is that I would love to see scenes developed with more established characters and not random ones but that's only my opinion. Overall a great update.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Well, my question already implied the information that the link doesn't work for me.

So, does ist work for you? :geek:
It implied it yes, but why not speak in clear language? Because it's more complicated that way?

It does not work for me and I got an error message from mega saying: "The file does not exist". Imagine you giving that information 1st hand, what a process improvement!
Check my profile, you've earned yourself a huge snake dick!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Cheating, NTR and Netorare are almost three identical things and many people have difficulty to see the difference !

- Cheating, the wife is voluntary and the husband does not know it !
- NTR, it is often blackmail, threats etc...the husband does not know !
-Netorare, it's often blackmail, threats etc... the husband knows about it ! the husband is a cuckold "and can do nothing" !

Then, it is very difficult not to make a mistake because the context is very important !
At first, the woman must not be a bitch !
Here for Nina and Sebastian, it is a little NTR and more Netorare because ted is a voyeur, he did not see anything but he suspects it !
Besides Ted pushes a little Nina to go to see Sebastion to satisfy his own fantasies of voyeur, so that returns also to NTR !

In all cases the husband is a cuckold, it is the story, the how, the why and especially the context that is super important !

The neighbor comes to the house and forces the wife to perform oral sex on him in the kitchen while the husband watches football !
Here it's Netorare !
if she kneels down on her own, it's cheating !
If it is in front of the husband, it is cuckold...
Netorare/cuckold if he is forced to watch, or sharing if the husband wants to see his wife do a blowjob to the guy !

Be careful, it is very easy to make mistakes for both the developer and the player !

Take care of yourself !
Wow that was a great update, when I first played this game awhile ago,
I didn’t think Nina was that good looking, but damn you got better or your rendering of her is better I mean her rack and her ass, oh my god.
Love how naughty and slutty she’s acting now & anal!
Yes! Would love to see her working at the gloryhole booth too,
maybe a couple holes drilled in a shed or bathroom stall.
Laura and that trucker lady are hot as hell too.
Can’t wait for Nina to have a gangbang party and they give her bukkake bath or blowbang circle jerk in the parking lot
and she goes back to reception desk covered in jizz,
no time to clean up working there with cum dripping off her nose and chin and hair :ROFLMAO:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
when I load my last save it ends the game where it ended before how to access new content ?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Fair warning, the gallery seems WIP at the moment.

-

Last updated: 2022-03-28.
Is this not a SCENE Gallery? When i click on an image i get a static picture and no scene..

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
No load button once in game, you can only save, so if I wanted to load a save mid game I would have to go to main menu?
Or, add it back to the quick menu by tweaking the Ren'Py code. It's not hard to do. I have a couple of scripts I add to games that for whatever reason the dev has decided to not include the 'auto', 'skip', 'load', etc features.

spiegelbild

Dec 16, 2019
I don't know how to unlock the new content. I've seen animation in the game folder but no idea what I need to choose to see them in the game. Can someone help with this? there's no that many choices, and I can't think of any combination I haven't tried. Obviously I'm missing something.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I don't know how to unlock the new content. I've seen animation in the game folder but no idea what I need to choose to see them in the game. Can someone help with this? there's no that many choices, and I can't think of any combination I haven't tried. Obviously I'm missing something.
This update was only for the cheating path...means u must not share ur wife and dont send her with the black guys away.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes