spiegelbild

Dec 16, 2019
This update was only for the cheating path...means u must not share ur wife and dont send her with the black guys away.
I don't know what you mean with "must not share your wife". Doesn't she always go with Sebastian? From there I know you can choose to "Go for walk" and see them, or if you asked Natsuko to about herself, you can skip that and go to see her instead. What exactly is the cheating path? Going to Natsuko? Sorry, I just don't get it.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I don't know what you mean with "must not share your wife". Doesn't she always go with Sebastian? From there I know you can choose to "Go for walk" and see them, or if you asked Natsuko to about herself, you can skip that and go to see her instead. What exactly is the cheating path? Going to Natsuko? Sorry, I just don't get it.
As i remember when u have the choice "Go for walk" where u can spy at her and sebastian this leads to the new cheating content update. Earlier in the game u can also spy at her having a threesome with the man of this lara croft double and sebastian joins also.
Just dont send her sway to the pool party with the black men.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Basically whenever she does something sexual with other men without her husband present or without his approval, that belongs in the cheating path. In situation like the one you mention, where it is not clear which choice to take for which path , I usually play both choices and make saves of both. Then I continue on each of those choices and one of them will lead to sharing (netorase) , the other to cheating (netorare). Once it is clear on which path i am i go on playing that path and try to guess what choices will keep me on it. I do the same with the other save. Of course a WT or a WT mod would help with that but this game doesn't have those..

Last edited:
Reactions: Natheshi

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
At one stage I get a set of options with the phrase INTERRACIAL PATH IS CLOSED.

Did i choose the wrong path somewhere? Or will this be update in the future?

exter

May 29, 2017
At one stage I get a set of options with the phrase INTERRACIAL PATH IS CLOSED.

Did i choose the wrong path somewhere? Or will this be update in the future?
On the night, where your wife goes to Sebastian (the guy who turns monster when eating meat) you have to visit Natsuki and dont spy on your wife. Then the wife can join the party

Reactions: Puma1978

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 1941873

Overview:
The story :
This story comes from Renderotica, without copyright and with some modifications from me!
A couple buys a motel at the entrance to the desert, and the hotel guests are a bit... weird!
The husband is not an idiot and the wife is just a little hot, but nothing more!
The game is focused cheating and NTR, no sharing or easy sex!
"Male/woman" "woman/gay" "woman/woman" "interracial" "creature/woman" maybe more....
The dialogues were worked on, it's soft and not hard sex!
All images and animations are in HD!
Maybe there will be several endings....​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-20
Release Date: 2022-11-26
Developer: DDfunlol -
Censored: No
Version: November 2022
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(November): - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:

ggspeed thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1300396 View attachment 1300399 View attachment 1300401 View attachment 1300402 View attachment 1300403 View attachment 1300405 View attachment 1300406 View attachment 1300407
View attachment 1300408 View attachment 1302918 View attachment 1302919 View attachment 1302920 View attachment 1302921 View attachment 1302922 View attachment 1302923 View attachment 1302924
The truth is a great game, the characters are very good, the humor that is handled is excellent, the story is not worthy of an Oscar, but it is acceptable.
Something to emphasize is that it does not humiliate the protagonist like other games (I mean having a small penis, being obese, ugly, rather physical and personality), I like the fact that the protagonist also enjoys and is not humiliated.
I really like the characters of Indiana and Lara (very good reference), the fact that Ted is very open on the subject with his wife makes the adultery and infidelity not so strong (I emphasize humiliation again), Sebastian terrible hdp (son bitch), but well, Hugo happened to me again that at first they make you hate him, but after his personality is sincere with the protagonist, it makes you forgive him a little. Now, Nina, I have to say that at first I agree with this deal to be honest and have a deal with the protagonist when certain scenes occur, what I would highlight is that sometimes it makes you feel a little humiliated by the fact that have sex with everyone without having told the protagonist (be careful, following the infidelity route because it is the one with the most content), since at first everything is an agreement between the couple and that it changes so suddenly, it is a bit shocking haha. What I would like is for someone to make a patch so that Nina doesn't say that everyone has it bigger than the main character (that is, she has it one size larger than average, but for her to say that everyone has it bigger, it's humiliating).
I emphasize again the fact that I know the game is NTR, cheating and stuff, and there has to be some humiliation so I emphasized a few things in this.
In short, very good game, the truth is surprising.

PS: I used a translator, I hope you understand what I meant.

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
yesterday from discord:
DDfunlol — gestern um 14:39 Uhr
Many people are waiting and asking me for the end of SN and NSCM !
The next two updates are for these games, and end game !
Then I'll go back to "the motel" to finish it !
What games are they?

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes