hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I hate to break it to you, but apparently you are gay. It takes a heck of a lot more than an unattractive face to turn someone gay. If you'd go gay that quick then you are already there. Don't use an ugly girl as an excuse. And don't reply to me with bashing on me because i pointed it out. All you can do is either accept it or admit you made a dumb comment and laugh at yourself. Id choose the latter. :)
As soon as the MC looked at her ugly face, it's as if his genetics instantaneously changed (making him gay); like a natural defense mechanism against the shock of how hideous her face is. Had his body not undergone this immediate, reactionary evolution, he would've probably suffered a heart attack and died. I like how the story helps us understand this phenomenon.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not seeing any direct answers to whether 'gay' is avoidable.
Some say "click past it" no-one says "not avoidable".

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Speaking of all, the dude can't seem to finish one before moving on to another. I think this makes his 4th or 5th active game in development. I can't see how anyone would support that.
Sir, please allow me to call this a dumb comment.
In your logic you would likely rather support a Dev that would develop only 1 game and wait for it to end, instead of a Dev that gives you 7 (!) games and 2 (!) New year specials (full short games) ?
Besides you haven't informed yourself well, this Dev already finished 3 games (if I may count Marie 1 + 2 as seperate games).

Dev's reasoning is that by developing multiple games, he can keep his creative mind running. Also he has been using different engines (RPGM + Renpy), so he is keen on improving his skills.

Of course I'm writing al this because I like the Dev and I love his games, I just couldn't let that comment '...how anyone would support that' slide.
Well : I do support him ! ... and I'm happy about it ...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
At first I wasn't sure if it was the fact that the Ruglish is strong with this one. Then I looked at the language support.... Well played! I'm reminded of the old Dan Akroyd and Steve Martin schtick on SNL.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Sir, please allow me to call this a dumb comment.
In your logic you would likely rather support a Dev that would develop only 1 game and wait for it to end, instead of a Dev that gives you 7 (!) games and 2 (!) New year specials (full short games) ?
Besides you haven't informed yourself well, this Dev already finished 3 games (if I may count Marie 1 + 2 as seperate games).

Dev's reasoning is that by developing multiple games, he can keep his creative mind running. Also he has been using different engines (RPGM + Renpy), so he is keen on improving his skills.

Of course I'm writing al this because I like the Dev and I love his games, I just couldn't let that comment '...how anyone would support that' slide.
Well : I do support him ! ... and I'm happy about it ...
I'd rather have all the time spent on developing one game so that that game gets enough content in a timely fashion.

As for finished. Saturday Night, New Day, and Nothing Can Stop Me, aren't finished, and two haven't gotten an update in ages. It's not about keeping the creative juices flowing, it's about him not finishing what he started and moving on to leave all the people who liked and paid for the content in those games dissatisfied because he moved on to another idea instead of finishing what he started. Why would I give money to someone who has a history of starting many projects and just abandoning them to start more?

The idea is to get people to want to pay for your product, not make them think "Well this one will probably be pushed to the side when the creator gets another idea for a game, so why bother even getting invested.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
To answer your message!
I have already given the reasons for the delay of these games to the people who support me and they still support me!
If all goes well, in March there will only be Marie and New Day that will not be finished! (SN is coming to the end)

You say that you can't support a developer who is not consistent in his updates, I understand you and I agree!
What I don't understand are the people who pay to get an update every three months for 50 renderings and an animation, but they have the right and it's their choice!

If I make these two comparisons, it is to say that players do not support a developer to get updates!
They support him because they like his style, they find in his games what they are looking for!

Of course the players are impatient and that's understandable!
And of course, there will always be malcontents, especially if they read the false information as I have read tons of it here!

I have a Discord, if people want to have real answers or help, they can join it!
Take care of yourself and the people you love!

Jan 14, 2019
As far as I know, the only gay content is various hot tub bits. Like one part where two bi guys pretend to be gay to get closer with the wife, and I think two more parts where you can visit the hot tub to see gay stuff.

As long as you avoid the hot tub, you don't see any gay sex.

Reactions: AtotehZ

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
can someone explain routes please? If you go for a walk and see nina with sebastian, what route it is?

Le_Baron

Aug 10, 2018
Meh... The kind of game where the wife is shocked by the view of someone's dick at 8 AM and finish in a threesome with complete strangers at 8 PM

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
This demo was pretty nice, really hot renders, looking forward to future updates.

So far gay scenes only happen between other men, so from the perspective of the mc it is avoidable but you will see some gay content regardless of choices since guys from the motel are pretty shameless.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes