Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Omg, i'm a big fan of this genre and i found this game only now!
Fantastic game, i added it in my signature list!
I love the Kendal route!! Lot of BBC and good dirty talk. I hope to see more humiliation for the cuckold in next updates.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Hi ddfunlol, this is the unofficial Italian translation made by a fan
Take care of yourself dev!

Links removed for further review and clarification with the developer. thanks

Last edited:

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello!
I think I don't need to write to you privately because this discussion can be of public use!
Thank you for your hard work, I can imagine how many days it took to do this, it's huge!
Thank you also for your interest in the game!

Unfortunately, you probably won't like what I'm about to say and believe me, I'm not proud of it!
The first file I open, daysix.rpy, the first two sentences are badly translated, the first one is in French, and the other, the word "Ca" does not exist! bad writing on my part the right word is "ça" = that, this or it , according to the rest of the sentence!
There are others, but I won't list them all!
Understand that some people are unhappy with the English translation, so I don't want to make people speaking Italian unhappy either!
Understanding, tolerance and criticism of people has a limit that I don't want to cross!

Bad news :
-Here's the problem, to translate the game you have to be in communication with me because a sentence in one language doesn't have the same meaning in another unless you perfectly master both languages!
-You don't know it, but the game files have been modified, making them incompatible with the next version!
-Then the most important thing is trust, the translator can write "all your mothers are whores" without me knowing and I am responsible!
You might think it's stupid of me not to trust, but for me it's taking the risk of getting banned from Patreon and I'm not betting on it!
Lastly, if people who only speak Italian sign up for Patreon, how can I give them the latest version of the game translated?
Sorry guys, it was just once!
But there is an alternative to that!

Better news:
-I am willing to share the game files so that the person can translate them easily!

-I don't know how to integrate multiple languages into the game, but if I look into it I should be able to do it!
-An official translation that I can integrate into the game and for that I have to quote the name of the translator so that I am disengaged from responsibility!
Or an unofficial translation that I would only distribute on my Discord...or other sites!
-I invite you to contact me on my Discord so that we can discuss this in private!
-You have done a huge amount of work and I think that it deserves to find a solution to make it possible!
Saip an (y)

Sincerely !
Take care of yourself and the people you love!
DD

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Hi, I hope I haven't created any problems, that that's not my intent. I contacted you privately on f95 because discord the link is not working.
I proceeded to remove the link so as not to create problems for you.
We feel for a better organization if you want
Have a nice day!
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: ddfunlol

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just tried this, and it seems there are a lot of inconsistencies in the story. It's like the story continues on it's own path, regardless of the choices you made, leading to a lot of stuff not making sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a lot of inconsistencies that don't make sense. Like the game is railroaded on it's own path and your choices have no affect on that path whatsoever. Even if something didn't happen (via your choices), the story tells you it did happen.

The game is interesting still, just doesn't seem like any of your choices make a difference as the story plays out it's own way regardless of what you pick. Which just ends up leading to a bunch of inconsistencies in the story.

I'll check the next update to see if anything changes/fixes it, but otherwise I think this just won't be for me. Thanks for your work regardless.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, I will look at where the roads cross or not!
Because of the many roads, it is possible that I made a mistake somewhere!

PS :
Statistics:
The game contains 8,535 dialogue blocks, containing 69,330 words and 342,236
characters, for an average of 8.1 words and 40 characters per block.

Being alone, I think the error is tolerable!
Take care of yourself!
DD

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Are we all playing the same game? It's an incoherent mess. Yeah, the girls are hot and the scenes are good, but I have no idea what's going on in this game. Is it better in a different language or something? What am I missing?

exter

May 29, 2017
Are we all playing the same game? It's an incoherent mess. Yeah, the girls are hot and the scenes are good, but I have no idea what's going on in this game. Is it better in a different language or something? What am I missing?
Just a few posts above someone pointed out, that some lines of story might show up and happen independent of which choices you took. Also, if you played any other game of the developer, you will see that storytelling isn't really a strong point of him (pls don't take this personal ddfunlol, i do like your games <3). What i mean is, that most of the story is simply there to lead to sexy scenes.
However, he seems to be open to constructive criticism and does a lot to improve over time.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah I mentioned it a few posts back about all the inconsistencies the game currently has, which leads to a rather confusing story. Dev said they'll look into it and find out where those issues lie. Hopefully this latest update (the one that just came out on Patreon (not here yet)) fixes those issues or at least some of them.

Reactions: SteelyDan14
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes