VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mound of the Termites [v0.55] [Smeyle Entertainment]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Hello sir, I don't know if this is a problem with the screen dimensions of my phone, but the last few ports of yours that I've downloaded are borderline unplayable because the bottom of the text box falls off the bottom of the screen and the text cannot be read. Can you advise at all?
can you go to my discord and send me the ss of the problem there and what phone did you play with?

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8922, in script
$ renpy.pause(5.0, hard=True)
File "game/script.rpy", line 8922, in <module>
$ renpy.pause(5.0, hard=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'videos/005002N.webm'.

Started a new game, same errors...
You are getting that error because the dev must have forgotten to include the video "005002N"

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018
funny this post is from last year BUT i got the exact error at exact same spot as you did
Yeah its weird i didnt have that problem anymore but instead of it just being with lada it was also with her friend but it played through without error try maling sure you max points with the hot asian doctor and see if it works for you

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Seems like the game's nearly done, update or two. Time for the dad to kick the buckett.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Played for first time and I enjoy it the little I played, but at the start I was confused, the Dev didn't do anything to let us know when the MC is thinking or talking, and example can be the first day when the father is scolding the MC for his grades and the MC is not paying attention and is thinking unrelated things, but at first I thougt that he was talking to his father and all the scenes wasn't making sense to me because one was saying one thing and the other another.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
is there a chance for an update?
I mean, the lad's last post on patreon was about him being away and wanting to finish it so it's not as if he's done a bolt. In saying that it was 4 months ago so..... probably not. The fact there's only 9 patrons doesn't exactly give him incentive to put the shift in

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Last month post:

I know that this is not good enough excuse to have you guys hanging but my first computer broke down.
However, I finally got one of the biggest problem in my life cleared out, so I decided to dedicate myself to what I truly love and decided to buy spend my savings so that I can actually do 3D renderings with my computer.
Then it broke down again within a month before I could do things on it.
So I sent it back to the ABS and got a new computer from them again.
And now we're here.
I'm truly sorry for doing it like this, but I can reassure you that more things will come soon.
I'm currently learning Blender in order to learn more realistic 3D animations, the departments where I lack.
Thank you for your support. And I truly mean it. I am extremely sorry.

Reactions: Antonio Vaez
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes