2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No one forced you guys to play this game,If you dont like it LEAVE.:FacePalm: stop complaining here.
Good luck Dev
No one forced you guy to read their complains,If you dont like them LEAVE.:FacePalm: stop complaining here.

Unavoidable NTR+Harem this is the greatest genre mixt i have ever seen, every time i see one of those losers mc in harem game i hope they cuck him behind his back, if it is finally the game where we get it it's amazing, at long last some gender equality.
The big secret is that since they don't make money doing these types of games, they stop doing them. That's why you can't find games like that.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Unavoidable NTR+Harem this is the greatest genre mixt i have ever seen, every time i see one of those losers mc in harem game i hope they cuck him behind his back, if it is finally the game where we get it it's amazing, at long last some gender equality.
Those harem mcs make you jealous? Is that one guy fucking all the girls making your eye twitch? Don't worry these are fictional characters you don't need to worry about their equality.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
No complaints about the NTR here, but the script really needs to be proofread by someone proficient in English.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Among so much hate, I would like to say that I personally liked the scenes. Even though there is no build up to the NTR, There is a good amount of NTR and it looks like there will be more.
Looking forward to playing the next update!
yeah the game dev is doing a great job; let's hope for more netorase content, let the haters hate, enlarging my ignore list making the forum a better place.

Aug 14, 2022
The dev has to completely redo CH1 & 2, so that no NTR happens if the player wants it to or else no avoidable has any meaning. Now the very fact that CH1 and 2 has to contain an unavoidable NTR can be fatal i.e. the vast majority of players may already be lost.
True, especially the part about the whole redoing thing. But here lies the breaking point of this game then:

Its clear as fuck the dev enjoys his NTR hence this game also features it. From what I saw the cuck plot of other fucking other dudes is essential so that "Dylan" (Main Character) starts to take her back for whatever the reason was. Probably so he can have his harem ? Its pretty dumb wont lie but thats what you get when you mix these up lol. If you somehow wanna remove this it will be a completely different game where none of the other males don't have any role at all, or you have to create different paths with them, story wise speaking. Otherwise it will be a waterdowned version or what I suspect it will be, a ntr game where the ntr is removed so that it is avoidable but wasn't put much thought into it. Fiasko of Lion Games once again kekek :LUL:

I'm surprised it even has a update. But for those who cares: It's all about MC spying on his brother and token BBC banging his mom but also Emma having sex with some random "young" guy. Like for real even HS2 has some "younger" male models lol.
Also MC bangs his sis thats it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Harem Trooper

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
True, especially the part about the whole redoing thing. But here lies the breaking point of this game then:

Its clear as fuck the dev enjoys his NTR hence this game also features it. From what I saw the cuck plot of other fucking other dudes is essential so that "Dylan" (Main Character) starts to take her back for whatever the reason was. Probably so he can have his harem ? Its pretty dumb wont lie but thats what you get when you mix these up lol. If you somehow wanna remove this it will be a completely different game where none of the other males don't have any role at all, or you have to create different paths with them, story wise speaking. Otherwise it will be a waterdowned version or what I suspect it will be, a ntr game where the ntr is removed so that it is avoidable but wasn't put much thought into it. Fiasko of Lion Games once again kekek :LUL:
Why would I want to recover any of the LIs that have NTR? Either they don't have NTR from the start, or they are dead LIs in my eyes. The only LIs I'm interested in are the ones that only have sex and romance with the MC and where all NTR can be prevented (i.e. not happening at all) from the start.

Aug 14, 2022
Why would I want to recover any of the LIs that have NTR? Either they don't have NTR from the start, or they are dead LIs in my eyes. The only LIs I'm interested in are the ones that only have sex and romance with the MC and where all NTR can be prevented (i.e. not happening at all) from the start.
I totaly get you bro but thats how this NTR is here. Its focus is getting cucked in the beginning by other guys and you claim them later on because its only fetish focused, thats really it. Dont know why the Mom fucks MC brother but that can be explained later, that she fucks the BBC can also be explained later but its clear as day it only serves as cuckhold fetish. Same goes for the other milf in the story since she also bangs other "young" males. But MC also can have some first-times too like with his lil sis so far.

But gonna be honest man, dont expect much from the non-ntr path. The story, the MC, the LI, all needed to be completly reworked only so the option of non-NTR is there. I also want a path like this but I wont bet on it to be good. The problems you already aware of. Still would suggest to try the next chapter out if ya wanna. I wanna know how this fuckery gets unfucked.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
I totaly get you bro but thats how this NTR is here. Its focus is getting cucked in the beginning by other guys and you claim them later on because its only fetish focused, thats really it. Dont know why the Mom fucks MC brother but that can be explained later, that she fucks the BBC can also be explained later but its clear as day it only serves as cuckhold fetish. Same goes for the other milf in the story since she also bangs other "young" males. But MC also can have some first-times too like with his lil sis so far.

But gonna be honest man, dont expect much from the non-ntr path. The story, the MC, the LI, all needed to be completly reworked only so the option of non-NTR is there. I also want a path like this but I wont bet on it to be good. The problems you already aware of. Still would suggest to try the next chapter out if ya wanna. I wanna know how this fuckery gets unfucked.
Dev has already sealed his fate and success for this game. So it's ready to be buried. Nobody cares if Avoidable doesn't start until ch3, but knowing the dev this is not a game for non-NTR players so wasted opportunity. Dev has 37 patrons, but could be 1-2 numbers ahead of those two if he were to honor harem players.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2022
Dev has already sealed his fate and success for this game. So it's ready to be buried. Nobody cares if Avoidable doesn't start until ch3, but knowing the dev this is not a game for non-NTR players so wasted opportunity. Dev has 37 patrons and could have 1 or 2 in that number up front if that dev would respect harem players. His own choice.
I thought NTR will be avoidable with the next patch as a whole. Guess I read it wrong ? So it just that with ch.3 you have the option to "avoid" it from that point on ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Harem Trooper
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes