Ren'Py Abandoned The Neighborhood [v0.40] [Rancid Dragon Productions]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
are all the sexy time events with the wife so far? just wondering if I should keep letting days go by and try to find anything else.

chicken33

Nov 10, 2020
how am i supposed to get pass checking the phone the only things i can click on are people and bank everything else is unclickable or gives an error

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/wifeevents.rpy", line 1675, in script
jump bathroomsex1
ScriptError: could not find label 'bathroomsex1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/wifeevents.rpy", line 1675, in script
jump bathroomsex1
File "G:\MEGA\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "G:\MEGA\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bathroomsex1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
the Neighborhood 0.1
Thu May 27 18:16:24 2021

Jul 6, 2018
I forgot all about this game. No shit the original version was was fun from the get go. A little grind here, a little finesse there but got balls deep really quick.

How can I get my hands on the original version till this one has all the dirty, bodily fluid ejections like the old?

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I forgot all about this game. No shit the original version was was fun from the get go. A little grind here, a little finesse there but got balls deep really quick.

How can I get my hands on the original version till this one has all the dirty, bodily fluid ejections like the old?
I wish I could help you there my friend. The old one was on Jay's computer and I can't get anymore pieces of it. It's long gone now unfortunately. I'm glad you liked it and I hope you like the new one just as well. Working on some good solutions to the grind and all. I should have another update for it with quite a few changes by Monday if all goes well!

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Sorry for the delay, got caught up with work shit. I definitely wish I had as many patreons as that Milfy City or F.I.L.F. dude has. I'd never go silent for two years. Lol. Yeesh. Anyway, there should be update of some kind later today. I'm doing some backend work to smooth out the requests to make the sandbox easier to follow and still rendering some story pieces to get those going. I appreciate the patience!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Hmm. I like big girls as much as the next guy, and F/D-wincest is definitely my thing, but don't the Ds look a bit too old? Atleast in the pic(s), everyone looks about the same age. Shouldn't they be more differentiated?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
If I try to peak on Kim in the shower the game sends me to the hall all the time it migt be a bug. Also pressing H hide the text but it doesnt hide the top part.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes