Ren'Py Abandoned The Neighborhood [v0.40] [Rancid Dragon Productions]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Ch 69 gives error with no ignore option, just rollback. In the bar only get 4 rounds, thought I got it right the first Friday, but after last round just left, after Sat it jumped back to Friday. No idea how to find video. The phone is just too big, unnecessary dragging. The dark scenes are just too dark, why give naked girls if we can't see them. Images appear a tad blurry, may be from shrinkage.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Hlp please
Can't kiss Karen. After question in the morning about kiss dialogue stopped and Karen continues to sleep

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of The Neighborhood [v0.15]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Neighborhood [v0.15]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of The Neighborhood [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Neighborhood [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

new update

thebeerholder

Feb 10, 2018
downloaded from mega and nopy and both of them are 0.1. the zip says 0.15, but the folder inside and the game both say 0.1

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
i really like to see some really thick models for a change but unfortunately the images are way to grainy.

Reactions: XbfgX

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
First, I apologize for the current lack of content. I'm definitely putting a LOT more into this in future updates. The first thing I'm trying to make sure is to get the navigation and the feel of the thing right before I add too much to the stories to get it under control. I think the last update I added was covered in bugs, so I will have a new one as soon as I can.

Thanks to everyone for the tips, here's what I got from them and I will be working on:
1. Some of the pics are too dark. I'll fix that, they look pretty good on my screen.
2. The pics are grainy. Not much I can do about that unless you want to wait for sixteen years for the renders to finish. To me the artwork, even slightly grainly has a feel and personality to it that I like and will be keeping.
3. Girls faces are too ugly? Wow, really? Some of you guys really hate the same models that are being used on other, more popular games. I'm not sure how to address that. Sorry
4. Navigation and errors. I think that last update did something weird. I'll be adding a new one with some fixes in the next week. Thank you for pointing out more errors as you see them. Sorry for that, but I'll fix them for sure.
5. Sandbox feel. There is a storyline, I just haven't jumped deep into it yet. There will be more to do once I get things going correctly in the first couple of uploads.
6. Android: As soon as I can get this dumb Renpy platform to actually build one and not fail, I'll have something for you.
7. The cellphone and navigation screens ... I am adding in better back buttons for easier navigation. I'm trying not to make this game for the simple act of something to jerk off to. I want it to be a full artistic and exploration, entertainment experience. If you're going to do it, do it nicely. So, I'll simplify some, but I'm not going to go crazy on making it for everyone to just click and go. Half of you like to find stuff, the other half don't. So I'm finding a balance. The Navigation icon at the bottom of the phone will have better hints when I update next.

Overall, I've got a lot left to do. Those of you posting great error reports, helpful tips, and critiques are very much appreciated. Thos of you asking if I'm rendering on a potato and making shitty comment, join the patreon and give me some more money so A. I have better equipment to work on, and B. I have lots more time to put in on this. Render times take forever ... cnsider that on my current equipment I render one still image in about 30 minutes and one animation on 24 frames over night. That takes a LOT of time. Add work to that and there you go. Better equipment and I am hoping to make this game top Milfy City and F.I.L.F. without the wait between updates. So, if you're upset by bad renders and images, chip in and get me to 7000 plus patreons and I can promise you'll have a better game than either of those two, without the wait times between updates.

Jay started this with a large outline and a big map. He filled in a good portion. By the end of this game I hope to have the entire map filled, expansions to the stories for every single character, and unique experiences to check out for everyone. Am I going to hit every taste or like? I doubt it, you can't please everyone. But I'm finishing the game Jay pictured and adding in my blood, sweat, and a LOT of tears. Thank you for helping me build this monster.

Nuff said.

I should have another update by the end of the week if all goes well. It will fix a ton of the issues and add more story to the mix.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Holy cow, one of the worst sandbox games on this site. Just make it a VN because nothing will save this mess.
i think the game can be greater and shine more if it was more vn like u said . the sandbox like many for me gets in the way of the story and whats goin on.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Dev very responsive and confident in his choices. Just a comment: it is not necessary to confront someone because this takes away originality. There are prerequisites for success. Good work dev ...

SaitenX

Aug 7, 2017
Game is pretty good the interface could use some work and the progressions doesn't always update so im not sure how much content there is even after trying to progress for a while but the idea is great and I like how the characters look.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Game is pretty good the interface could use some work and the progressions doesn't always update so im not sure how much content there is even after trying to progress for a while but the idea is great and I like how the characters look.
Thanks, there isn't much right this second due to making sure the platform itself is somid. Mire content coming up soon!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes