Ren'Py Abandoned The Neighborhood [v0.40] [Rancid Dragon Productions]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
hey dev there are loads of bugs in this one. I was playing on Android after catching 2 daughters in stripclub whenever I try talking to them about incidence, they undress MC and are on the way to give Double BJ. But program error pops up and unluckily I can't even igonre it as it doesn't have the option ignore.
Wanna ask which game works better and have no bugs PC or MAC? so I can switch.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Sandbox? Pass. Dev needs to add the sandbox tag, so people know.
i loved the potential of what im seeing but the sandbox stuff stops the pacing for me completely cuz now im fumbling to find the next scene . ive spent a gd ten to 15 minutes trying to find what i do next once i go to work. i just stopped playing at that point as i dont see any hint on what to do next .

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/twinsroomscript.rpy", line 131, in script
call screen twinsroomln
ScriptError: could not find label 'twinsawake'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
call screen twinsroomln
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
the Neighborhood 0.1
Fri May 21 13:25:41 2021

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017

While running game code:
File "game/wifeevents.rpy", line 1675, in script
jump bathroomsex1
ScriptError: could not find label 'bathroomsex1'.

Full traceback:
jump bathroomsex1
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
the Neighborhood 0.1
Fri May 21 13:28:33 2021

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
hey dev there are loads of bugs in this one. I was playing on Android after catching 2 daughters in stripclub whenever I try talking to them about incidence, they undress MC and are on the way to give Double BJ. But program error pops up and unluckily I can't even igonre it as it doesn't have the option ignore.
Wanna ask which game works better and have no bugs PC or MAC? so I can switch.
Yeah, sorry ... I wanted to put something out just so you guys could see where I'm headed with it. The next updates should fix the errors and add some more stuff.

While running game code:
jump bathroomsex1

Full traceback:
jump bathroomsex1
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
the Neighborhood 0.1
Fri May 21 13:28:33 2021
Thank you, I'll get it as soon as I can. There will be more updates very quickly.

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020

While running game code:
call screen twinsroomln

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\Nueva carpeta (7)\theNeighborhood-0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
call screen twinsroomln

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
the Neighborhood 0.1
Fri May 21 13:25:41 2021
Thank you, another error I missed. Be watching, there will be updates as soon as I can get to them.

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Sorry for all of the errors and not a lot of game play yet. I'm working on a lot more ... right now it's a sandbox style thing, but it will have lots more story. For anyone playing through, you might see crashes. I apologize, I'll fix them if you post them for me.

Quick walkthrough of what you CAN do:
1. See the intro and get the game going so you can walk through.
2. James in your office ....
A. Do his work
B. Come to work on Thursday morning and go into your cubicle.
C. Meet him Friday night for drinks
D. Play a short drinking game ... in the 5 rounds, order 7 points in drinks. Too low, start over next week. Too high, start over next week Beer = 1, Shot = 2, and both = 3.
E. After hearing what he says when you hit 7, you go home and then talk to him at work, before the afternoon.
Story will update there soon

3. Karen, your wife:
A. Wash the dishes one morning
B. Talk to her in bed and get a kiss
C. Take her out on a date Friday night: sex scene
D. In the morning, watch her in the shower ... should open another scene
E. Scenes should expand from there, each time you encounter her. Only have a few total finished so far.

Hope that helps for the beginning. I've got several more stories to add on this first run. I'll update them as soon as I can. Hope you enjoy gang!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes