Ren'Py Abandoned The Neighborhood [v0.40] [Rancid Dragon Productions]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hey guys! I'm working on fixing and renewing all of my models and scenes so I can move on with the game. I'll have a new link here in a little bit. This is where I left off before I got wiped out. Hopefully it is a decent update for you. It added some of the office scenes in and started to tie up that zone. I'll have it posted as soon as it uploads to the server!

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
Ok played a bit, here some errors i found.

no errors that make game jump to start just hit ignore and went through those or just used a save before that error.

oh and if you go to phone and look text message only way out there is use world map

rem91

Sep 7, 2018
there is an error that can not be ignored when talking to the twins after the strip club

Uchiha

May 30, 2017
In workscripts.rpy, I found only 3 occurrences of glendadenial. I think glendadenial will always be false which cannot trigger caught event.

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'm writing here on behalf of Jay, the creator of this game. Unfortunately, he passed earlier this week due to a lung infection caused by the complications due to the COVID-19 virus. The game was his passion project, and he really wished he could finish it for you. He wanted me to sign on for him and apologize and let anyone on here know that if they want to take over the project they are welcome to it. We don't have any of his files to give you to help out, but permission for using art and story or anything else is granted here in this post. We have shut down the Patreon and will leave the current upload sites open for anyone who wants to keep using them. Best wishes to you all.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Damn, condolences, guess its to late but still :/
Then a to the game, without the sources files it won't be quite an option to continue the game development.
As to story, it was not that cleared yet, have fun with available females found after grinding ?
Given the map size the game could have quite some content but then, its also a pitfal development side.

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hello to anyone who can still see this thread. As I reported previously, Jay passed away due to Covid. I managed to find his script for the game and some idea of the characters. I don't have the program he used to create this version of the game, but I DO have 3d programs and some of his files from changing the format over when his computer crashed. I will be continuing to work on this game and posting when I have a playable version ready here in a few weeks. I hope you like the changes, I will try and contact the mods and correct all of the information as soon as I can. Thank you all for your previous help, and I hope to have something for you to check out very soon!

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Hello to anyone who can still see this thread. As I reported previously, Jay passed away due to Covid. I managed to find his script for the game and some idea of the characters. I don't have the program he used to create this version of the game, but I DO have 3d programs and some of his files from changing the format over when his computer crashed. I will be continuing to work on this game and posting when I have a playable version ready here in a few weeks. I hope you like the changes, I will try and contact the mods and correct all of the information as soon as I can. Thank you all for your previous help, and I hope to have something for you to check out very soon!
hows it going dude?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes