Ren'Py Abandoned The Neighborhood [v0.40] [Rancid Dragon Productions]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Working on quite a bit of stuff going for the next update. I'll try and post something tomorrow with more fixes in it. It sure would be great to be making the kind of money some of these guys are making to create this stuff! 40 plus hours a week at a real job and doing this on breaks and lunches to get it done is CRAZY! lol.

Reactions: tazaaron

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Alright, another bug fix and update:

This go round I fixed a lot more bugs that I found, corrected some spelling issues and dead links. Added some better scenes for each playable character. Still working on Rene and Rebecca, so Rene might crash still. Wil be working on another update as work allows. If you find anything else please post it for me!

Thank you, as always guys!

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So day one I go to a doorway the MC says "they are probably sleeping" I can peek and when i choose this option it bugs out and when I hit ignore there's around 4-5 error pages then it quits to loading screen

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Go to go into the twins room in evening, chose to watch tv with them and exception occurs skip through it a few times get the end of a sex scene with the twins and then you get sent back to that morning in the kitchen. Tried starting again fresh still similar issues jumping back to the morning.

VictorSlaz

May 12, 2018
Good game but there is too much bugs i cant play i hope you can fix it asap :D but good job bro it will be good game

Reactions: DBOO

anonymguy124

Jul 13, 2018
I really struggle hard with getting my sneak up, also i cant seem to find this "Club" thingy or one of the neighbours

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes