Ren'Py Abandoned The Neighborhood [v0.40] [Rancid Dragon Productions]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Alright ... I found a bunch of the issues and I THINK I have them fixed. Some dead ends in the story still. I'll have more updates next week as work allows. Try this new .. MUCH SMALLER .. link set.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Alright ... I found a bunch of the issues and I THINK I have them fixed. Some dead ends in the story still. I'll have more updates next week as work allows. Try this new .. MUCH SMALLER .. link set.

MAC
WINDOWS
Some of the bugs are gone but as far as i can tell none of the scenes for the twins or the boss work although now the twins cumshot pics are working

Reactions: VVEST

VVEST

Jan 12, 2020
still a lot of bugs. So sorry. Trying to play for several times but many scenes lead to errors.

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
How can I increase Rebecca's affection to level 2?
Right this second you can't. I'm actually working on her story progress as we speak this week. However, you will be able to get her going both by putting lotion on her when she's out, and discovering her in front of her house and at the grocery to help her carry items. I'm hoping to have a new and much better update by Friday.

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Quick question for as many of you as can give me a vote. I'm working on the finish to this particular section of the game and everyone you've met in the game so far. The current people you'll have "access to" will be:

Wife
Twins
Kimberly
Rebecca
Rene
Jane
Glenda
Mariko (hasn't appeared yet)
Brenda

After this I plan to move to two new sets of people,
The grocery store (three new women)
and the strip club (six new women)
before making that a chapter and then adding on expansions from there.

I have plans for about a dozen sectional addons that add new kinks and people in each section, including the Burgerhole girls
DO you guys think that first set is plenty of content for a first package before an addon to expand?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Quick question for as many of you as can give me a vote. I'm working on the finish to this particular section of the game and everyone you've met in the game so far. The current people you'll have "access to" will be:

Wife
Twins
Kimberly
Rebecca
Rene
Jane
Glenda
Mariko (hasn't appeared yet)
Brenda

After this I plan to move to two new sets of people,
The grocery store (three new women)
and the strip club (six new women)
before making that a chapter and then adding on expansions from there.

I have plans for about a dozen sectional addons that add new kinks and people in each section, including the Burgerhole girls
DO you guys think that first set is plenty of content for a first package before an addon to expand?
Lol rather too many to do well, so certainly should be enough.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Right this second you can't. I'm actually working on her story progress as we speak this week. However, you will be able to get her going both by putting lotion on her when she's out, and discovering her in front of her house and at the grocery to help her carry items. I'm hoping to have a new and much better update by Friday.
Grocery? Did You mean Friendly Market?

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Alright, got a couple more updates. Still a few more things I'm working on so some crashes might pop up, sorry about that. Thanks for testing and being patient!!

Reactions: lf9naruto

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Sorry about the delay ... MEGA is apparently all the way down and won't come up anymore so I switched sharing platforms. I hope this one works!

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry about the delay ... MEGA is apparently all the way down and won't come up anymore so I switched sharing platforms. I hope this one works!

My antivirus blocks Letsupload link. Can You upload a file to another file hosting service (NOPY for example).

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes