Ren'Py Abandoned The Neighborhood [v0.40] [Rancid Dragon Productions]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Rancid Dragon Productions There's a lot of bugs but once they're taken care of I do think you have a good game here. Just need to let it sit in the oven some more and maybe go through it a couple times yourself and see what bugs you can find because just playing through for half an hour I ran into a ton of bugs. Off the top of my head there's a bug when:

1. You peek in on the twins in the morning
2. At level three with the twins an option to take it upstairs when they're watching t.v. appears and clicking on it leads to a U.I. for sex scenes but none come up when you click on the buttons. Clicking on the cum button also brings up an error.
3. When the neighbors that are the head of the neighborhood committee come over an error message is brought up

#2 required a rollback as it was impossible to get past but the other ones I could ignore until things progressed. There might be more bugs as well but those are the ones that stood out. Also there might be some triggers missing or not working for some events because I got the relationship level for the boss up to lvl.10 but no scenes happened. I might have just not gotten it high enough but the options that popped up for the twins at lvl.3 made me think either one is happening too early or one is happening too late. Everything else just might be a result of the game not being finished like the neighbors' houses leading back to the world map when you click on them and the house you can get to in the backyard not having any purpose as far as I can tell. Overall though with a lot of polishing up this game could be pretty decent.

Reactions: PacoTaco

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
there are so many bugs and crashes that it would me few hours to link it all. Really need a proper fix

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Rancid Dragon Productions There's a lot of bugs but once they're taken care of I do think you have a good game here. Just need to let it sit in the oven some more and maybe go through it a couple times yourself and see what bugs you can find because just playing through for half an hour I ran into a ton of bugs. Off the top of my head there's a bug when:

1. You peek in on the twins in the morning
2. At level three with the twins an option to take it upstairs when they're watching t.v. appears and clicking on it leads to a U.I. for sex scenes but none come up when you click on the buttons. Clicking on the cum button also brings up an error.
3. When the neighbors that are the head of the neighborhood committee come over an error message is brought up

#2 required a rollback as it was impossible to get past but the other ones I could ignore until things progressed. There might be more bugs as well but those are the ones that stood out. Also there might be some triggers missing or not working for some events because I got the relationship level for the boss up to lvl.10 but no scenes happened. I might have just not gotten it high enough but the options that popped up for the twins at lvl.3 made me think either one is happening too early or one is happening too late. Everything else just might be a result of the game not being finished like the neighbors' houses leading back to the world map when you click on them and the house you can get to in the backyard not having any purpose as far as I can tell. Overall though with a lot of polishing up this game could be pretty decent.
Perfect, thanks for the observations! I really appreciate it. I'll have an update in a couple of days! The weird part is that I have run through the game and it doesn't do any of the things you're all describing on my desktop. I'm going to download it and see what changes.

Reactions: Freeuser2030

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Perfect, thanks for the observations! I really appreciate it. I'll have an update in a couple of days! The weird part is that I have run through the game and it doesn't do any of the things you're all describing on my desktop. I'm going to download it and see what changes.
Rancid , there are missing events (labels) and incorrect names in your script
maybe you didn't upload the correct files ??

i said two examples .... label datenight doesnt exist at all , only datenigh1 and datenight2

when you talk to Karen (after you saw her laptop etc ... btw even the laptop has problem , you can't see the videos with the twins) you are checking (in your script) for variable affection which doesn't exist (it must be , i guess :) affectionkaren )

and others

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Rancid , there are missing events (labels) and incorrect names in your script
maybe you didn't upload the correct files ??

i said two examples .... label datenight doesnt exist at all , only datenigh1 and datenight2

when you talk to Karen (after you saw her laptop etc ... btw even the laptop has problem , you can't see the videos with the twins) you are checking (in your script) for variable affection which doesn't exist (it must be , i guess :) affectionkaren )

and others
I'll have to double check, thank you. I'm still new at this sorry.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also Rancid as developer on the game you can request a game developer tag from the staff of this site so you stand more out as the dev of this game. :)

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Did you upload the correct version , seen it happen before

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Very likely, I'm kind of a genius. I'm working on squashing everything down and making it quite a bit smaller. I've also fixed a few bugs. I'll try and have some new links for you guys to check out by tomorrow!
Please do, I love me some huge titties in a game (lol or IRL obviously) but a huge file size needs way more content or render level and the bugs are pretty bad. GL, hopefully you can squash 'em out and refine it more, we're rooting for you to bring 'dem titties :D .

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes