VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3735350

Hey everyone,

I'll make this a quick one since there aren't any major catastrophes to complain about. Which is good... I think...
Work on the game went as planned which means I finished the render work on the scene from last week and started working on the next one.
The next scene is written and coded and I started creating the renders for it.
The plan is to finish that scene next week and then create the new test build. That'll be the last one before Beta.

The numbers for this week:
102 new static renders for a total of 2121
1 new animation (yay!) for a total of 38
230 new lines in the script file for a total of 5919

Have a nice weekend, guys.

Cheers,
Ceolag
Let's see... based on this week's numbers, Ceolag is currently averaging approximately 91 static renders, 1.6 animations, and 253 lines per week since work on Chapter 5 officially began. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're apparently more than halfway through the medium-sized scenes, which does seem to line up with our good progress towards the rough statics target. The big obstacle is likely the animations associated with the larger scenes; we don't have any solid estimates, but I think it's going to be at least a few weeks to finish them off. My guess is there's still a ways to go, but it does sound like we're approaching the final lap. Fingers crossed, anyway!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 3735350

Hey everyone,

I'll make this a quick one since there aren't any major catastrophes to complain about. Which is good... I think...
Work on the game went as planned which means I finished the render work on the scene from last week and started working on the next one.
The plan is to finish that scene next week and then create the new test build. That'll be the last one before Beta.

Cheers,
Ceolag
observing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ceolag

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
View attachment 3735350

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
Ceolag
oooh! is that Elea in Neverwhere? her hair seems too bright to be her. MC's mom maybe?
next update seems massive already

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
The hair style does look right, but it does look a little lighter (could just be lighting). Taking Elea into Neverwhere would be awesome.

Color looks close to Kira.

View attachment 3738176
View attachment 3738177
View attachment 3738182 View attachment 3738178
Kira could be a good guess but she is right handed, and the girl in the picture carries something in her left hand.
I thought Elea wouldn't get in Neverwhere before one or two more updates, but if she already get in in chapter 5, then it's really massive :D

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Kira could be a good guess but she is right handed, and the girl in the picture carries something in her left hand.
I thought Elea wouldn't get in Neverwhere before one or two more updates, but if she already get in in chapter 5, then it's really massive :D
That's a good pick up. I didn't notice that. But it got me curious, so I just went and did a quick scan of all the Elea scenes. I can't swear for sure, but it looks like she is right handed too. Uses her cutlery like a right handed person would and has her computer mouse set up on right side too.

But I do hope it is her.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The hair style does look right, but it does look a little lighter (could just be lighting). Taking Elea into Neverwhere would be awesome.

Color looks close to Kira.

View attachment 3738176
View attachment 3738177
View attachment 3738182 View attachment 3738178
I like Kira, she is cute. Dating Kira would really piss off Kaija. I like it. Although, Kiri probably has the same commitment to the Templars as Kaija, so hopefully the MC's relationship with Kira will be one of FWB or at least have the choice.

Reactions: Maviarab

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I like Kira, she is cute. Dating Kira would really piss off Kaija. I like it. Although, Kiri probably has the same commitment to the Templars as Kaija, so hopefully the MC's relationship with Kira will be one of FWB or at least have the choice.
I could go for a FWB with Kira (would even do a Kira path if she became a romanceable option).

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes