VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
That's a good pick up. I didn't notice that. But it got me curious, so I just went and did a quick scan of all the Elea scenes. I can't swear for sure, but it looks like she is right handed too. Uses her cutlery like a right handed person would and has her computer mouse set up on right side too.

But I do hope it is her.

View attachment 3738347 View attachment 3738348
I'm definitely in love/lust/love and lust. :love:

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks a lot Ceolag for this awesome game. I'm not gonna lie, it took me time to pass the begining of the game, but I'm really happy I kept playing, I really enjoyed the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was sad it was the end... So, I restarted the game trying different stuff with all girls to see how much different paths impact the character development and the story. And I have to say it's pretty good.

I saw your dev logs and the next update seems to be huge, can't wait to see what comes next!

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Thanks a lot Ceolag for this awesome game. I'm not gonna lie, it took me time to pass the begining of the game, but I'm really happy I kept playing, I really enjoyed the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was sad it was the end... So, I restarted the game trying different stuff with all girls to see how much different paths impact the character development and the story. And I have to say it's pretty good.

I saw your dev logs and the next update seems to be huge, can't wait to see what comes next!
Thanks for the kind words and the nice review, bASKOU :)
Next update shouldn't be too far away.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch5_preview_93.png

Hey everyone,

Friday again and time for another Dev Log.
The numbers this week are a bit lower than last week because I had to build my last minor test build.
That meant finding music for the scenes I created in the last weeks, doing post work (fixing stupid poke-throughs...) on roughly 400 renders, and putting it all together in a playable build.
After I finished that, I went back to writing and posing the next scene.
That scene will keep me busy for the next week and maybe the week after because it's the animation-heavy scene.
It depends on how much DAZ is willing to cooperate with the ideas in my head...

The numbers for this week:
87 new static renders for a total of 2208
0 new animations
263 new lines in the script file for a total of 6182

Have a nice weekend, guys.

Cheers,
Ceolag

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3756384

Hey everyone,

The numbers this week are a bit lower than last week because I had to build my last minor test build.
That meant finding music for the scenes I created in the last weeks, doing post work (fixing stupid poke-throughs...) on roughly 400 renders, and putting it all together in a playable build.
That scene will keep me busy for the next week and maybe the week after because it's the animation-heavy scene.

0 new animations

Cheers,
Ceolag
Aaah, the mysterious new blonde again. She definitely has my attention so far.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
View attachment 3756384

Hey everyone,

0 new animations

Cheers,
Ceolag
Don't look at her
Look into my eyes
Elfs ass ar temporary
But the Templars Order is eternal

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes