VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
on the other path friendship (I call hate path the one with less rel points where I make the MC reject her totally, but it is really only one path)
She puts her duty and loyality over all, and blocks out the convo about her motivation. acting like you described.
I'm left with more questions now... So I'll just replay before replying further. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
If she actually loved the MC, and he's acting distant, then saying she went through the motions could give him closure, but would also destroy any chances she has with him. And, it risks him getting more angry at the Templars.
So, for me, this is the most honest reply. Meaning, she never did love him. Otherwise she would have reasons to put up a fight for him.
I was waiting for the "I love you, but I'm not in love with you" line that so many women use, but Kaija didn't use it.

Jesus....what has happenend in this thread.....

You've all gona damn mad.

Down with Kaija! :ROFLMAO:
I think we're out numbered, half our team has disappeared on us. Ah well, DOWN WITH KAIJA :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It all went downhill after Def left. He was leading the Kaija charge.
that is for sure he always would say down with Kaija to me alot haha probably why this thread feels alot calmer now when it comes to pro Kaija talks still miss him tho (mostly in other threads)

Yeah the 10 000 I paid him did wonder..... View attachment 3860973 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
good good all going according to plan soon we can start the Church of Kaija

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
We must stay strong and united GoA!
I'm with you brother! Got my spade and digging out the foxholes.

I like Kaija, I like the idea of having a love route to the end (without being killed) I'm even sure that with her he didn't need a prenuptial agreement because I don't think he'll survive a separation, right? :unsure: :eek::eek::LOL::LOL:
Leongen! How you going buddy? It's been a while.

that is for sure he always would say down with Kaija to me alot haha probably why this thread feels alot calmer now when it comes to pro Kaija talks still miss him tho (mostly in other threads)

good good all going according to plan soon we can start the Church of Kaija
Cult of Kaija might be a better phrase. She will chew you all up and spit you all out as soon as the Templars are done with you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm with you brother! Got my spade and digging out the foxholes.

Leongen! How you going buddy? It's been a while.

Cult of Kaija might be a better phrase. She will chew you all up and spit you all out as soon as the Templars are done with you.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm fine thanks bro Grumpy, I was a bit out of the discussions because I was in the Ai and 3d posting threads, also from a distance I can safely romance Kaija, distance can avoid being decapitated by her right or not? :unsure::eek: :KEK: :

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes