VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Depending on which path, she was just going through the motions so I doubt the sex was very good. Maybe on the love path she may have been good in bed
yeah I assume only on the Love path it was. I don't see her being able to fake it enough to perform good when it's just a means to a end on the others path. Maybe if she was a trained spy I can see it being good then but I think she is more solider than spy. So probably was just good enough to get the job done and not blow her cover.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
5. Kaija is loyal.
6. Kaija drinks coffee responsibly.
7. Kaija looks hot in her bike leathers.
8. Kaija doesn't like head pats or holding hands.
9. Death to Trolls.
here - I corrected the 5th one:

5. Kaija is loyal... to templars :p

She can be good if she wants to be, but if she's doing it because she has to, I don't think she'd be that good.

In my gameplay, I already consider that their sex life wasn't that good...
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
ok, now I just imagined - she was probably silently watching TV while MC were doing her:LOL:, probably some MMA fights)))

In the middle path she admits that she, felt lust, In the love path, she said she enjoyed it and on the hate path, she admits she used him. no feeling no lust.
it's not the 1st time you guys mention how differ her routes, so I guess I'll get over myself and give her a try (love route) after next update and judge it from there

Reactions: Milton749

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
AlexMpog ; Ceolag mentioned in a post somewhere, how many points with her you need to be on the different paths, only thing I can tell you is that to be on the love path, you must be totally loyal to her then you get the achievements and extra scenes of her, max points or at least 1 to max missing,
Well, in my hate path I scored 0 with her, (still wondering why I'm alive) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
AlexMpog ; Ceolag mentioned in a post somewhere, how many points with her you need to be on the different paths, only thing I can tell you is that to be on the love path, you must be totally loyal to her then you get the achievements and extra scenes of her, max points or at least 1 to max missing,
Well, in my hate path I scored 0 with her, (still wondering why I'm alive) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I see, damn

There're few things that are a no go for me in a matter of probable LIs - when they deceive or blackmail you, it's especially horrible when the game forces you to be a nice guy and just play along with it.

That's why I actually love this game, here you can go offensive and tell templars and Kaija to eat shit instead, that was so much satisfactory, that is my canon walkthrough so far.
I don't even remember any other games that actually give you such opportunity. Usually it's smth like - "you lied to me... but I forgive you (without any options)... they are fucking"

Well, I will definitely try her "friend path" and then we'll see.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes