VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
Keep it on topic....what they may have wore and used is pretty unimportant in context of the story.

It's a high fantasy grounded in some real historic events. Who cares about little things, Ceo ain't making a descriptive accurate VN about the middle ages. Swords btw can also pierce as well as slash and all heavy plate armour has weak points at the joints. It sill doesn't matter though in this story.
good luck hitting any of those weakpoints as you might be forgetting that under plate armor is usually chainmail and gambeson which will still protect. but as you wish back to topic :D

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wonder when I'll get to make sweet passionate love to Kaija? And it's not just going to be sex it's going to be romantic love making where our hearts connect on a deeper level.
and here I thought you would want purpose to Kaija on the next update with her not just make love. But I agree Kaija is awesome I can't wait I imagine with her personality they would have some wild and crazy hot sex not gonna lie , nothing like that quickie in the bathroom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait for release day. I've rarely been so hyped. I'm expecting nothing less than a threesome with Kaija and Fiona while Medb sits on the sidelines as Cuckquean and talks about their performances with Linnae.
I would rather be on the sidelines watching a hot lesbian threesome tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: Dark Silence

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait for release day. I've rarely been so hyped. I'm expecting nothing less than a threesome with Kaija and Fiona while Medb sits on the sidelines as Cuckquean and talks about their performances with Linnae.
Some people...just want to watch the world burn.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Invite Elea, and Helena, and all 4 could give points to MC's performance 32L8.gif like the judges in Ice Skating contests :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, one of the reasons I love this thread, none of the crowd of them. and you can have nice convos, or just a bit of teasing without going overbord !
really thanks Mods and users of this thread.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, one of the reasons I love this thread, none of the crowd of them. and you can have nice convos, or just a bit of teasing without going overbord !
Ahhhh screw yo.........I mean aww thanks Xap...love ya too buddy.

Now bow down before the helmet!

And sombody get me coffee!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Keep it on topic....what they may have wore and used is pretty unimportant in context of the story.

It's a high fantasy grounded in some real historic events. Who cares about little things, Ceo ain't making a descriptive accurate VN about the middle ages. Swords btw can also pierce as well as slash and all heavy plate armour has weak points at the joints. It sill doesn't matter though in this story.
The mc has a "magic" sword anyway

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I mostly agree tho there were a few times when this thread was going hard on the down with Kaija bit that made me want to stay away for a while even tho it was just playful teasing. It was a bit to much for my liking since it was like everytime I said something good about her haha.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes