VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait for release day. I've rarely been so hyped. I'm expecting nothing less than a threesome with Kaija and Fiona while Medb sits on the sidelines as Cuckquean and talks about their performances with Linnae.
I hear you about the excitement, the rest well...
I have a lot of VNs I'm reading, but this one I'm really excited about, especially since I don't have much expectation for it except for the MC having a crack at the parents and spending time with Medb. I'm just ready to let it flow and go where it goes.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I mostly agree tho there were a few times when this thread was going hard on the down with Kaija bit that made me want to stay away for a while even tho it was just playful teasing. It was a bit to much for my liking since it was like everytime I said something good about her haha.
Maybe we need a say-something-positive-about-Kaija-day for you and Joshy.
1.Kaija is a good Templar.
2.She has a hot body.
3.She is a good actress.
4. Sorry that's all I got

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
2.She has a hot body.
3.She is a good actress.
you forgot good in bed can't imagine someone that hot and athletic being bad in bed, especially someone that can kick the MC's ass.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
you forgot good in bed can't imagine someone that hot and athletic being bad in bed, especially someone that can kick the MC's ass.
She can be good if she wants to be, but if she's doing it because she has to, I don't think she'd be that good.

In my gameplay, I already consider that their sex life wasn't that good, that's why it was so easy to show interest in Fiona, even before the MC knew the truth about Kaija.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
2.She has a hot body.
3.She is a good actress.
5. Kaija is loyal.
6. Kaija drinks coffee responsibly.
7. Kaija looks hot in her bike leathers.
8. Kaija doesn't like head pats or holding hands.
9. Death to Trolls.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Given the dysfunction between the two at the start of the game and the inner monologues we've seen from Kaija, I suspect the sex wasn't that great overall. There were probably a few occasions where the stars aligned and the genuine affection they had for each other took over, but most of the time I think it would have been a very uncomfortable, self-conscious business where one or the other was caught up in their own head (which would then make the situation even worse).

I do hope we'll get a chance to explore that side of the relationship soon (for those who keep it going), but it sounds like we'll have to wait until at least Chapter 6.

Reactions: ImSenjou

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Given the dysfunction between the two at the start of the game and the inner monologues we've seen from Kaija, I suspect the sex wasn't that great overall. There were probably a few occasions where the stars aligned and the genuine affection they had for each other took over, but most of the time I think it would have been a very uncomfortable, self-conscious business where one or the other was caught up in their own head (which would then make the situation even worse).

I do hope we'll get a chance to explore that side of the relationship soon (for those who keep it going), but it sounds like we'll have to wait until at least Chapter 6.
She can be good if she wants to be, but if she's doing it because she has to, I don't think she'd be that good.

In my gameplay, I already consider that their sex life wasn't that good, that's why it was so easy to show interest in Fiona, even before the MC knew the truth about Kaija.
the way I see it. She was great in bed on the love path but the rest yeah the rest it was more a means to an end so there was no passion or lust behind it was just a job and had to be done not to blow her cover.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
She's got quite a bit of ink and the staff at the titty bar fear her. I can get along with that sort of girl. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes